Contributor

I have the most driest skin on earth. I mean take my clothes off in the winter and it looks like it is snowing.

So when i first came about with Josie whipped AO i tried it as i have with any and all things that say are great.  WELL, i could not believe it. My skin just loved this stuff, so i ordered more and have used it for several years.

When the large jar came about i would purchase, i didnt want to ever not have any of it on hand. 

My skin the next day still had a softness and moisture that i never had before.

So today i opened a jar and i use it daily sometimes 3 times even before bed. But

my skin is not feeling or looking like that moistured look or feel. Just when i first put it on but hours later very dry feeling again.  Never happend before.

My question to all that use Josie A whipped, have you felt a difference, Did she change the ingred. or something.  Just wondering if any one sees or feels a difference.

The product isnt old, so that is ruled out. It was a jar just purchased.  So i opened another one that i have that are the travel sizes and it did what it alsway did.

Respected Contributor

I use this every day and have for years and I love it. I wonder if you just got a jar that is not a good batch. I would get ahold of Customer Service and find out if you can exchange it. You might have to actually get a hold of Josie and her team but it would be worth a shot.

Contributor

Thanks for your input. I have sent a message on her web site to see what she may do or say.  I should call the Q but it is over 30 days that i got this last product. But cant hurt.  Love this stuff. 

Contributor

Hi Roxie Pokie,

I too am an avid Josie fan (ESP her body  butters).  With that said, I too have noticed a def change in the way that her NEW scents both apply to the skin and feel on the skin. The old tried and true scents glided on smoothly and were very hydrating whereas the newer scents that's she's introduced over the past 1-2 years def do not glide or hydrate as well.  To support that, I've compared the ingredient decks and sure enough there IS a difference (specifically at the tail end of the list).  The newer scents usually have citric acid listed as the last ingredient and those are the formulas that just haven't worked for me.  Hopefully, she will not change the formulation of her original scents ( vanilla bean, unscented, vanilla apricot, etc).  

I wrote about this in the beauty forum before and was adviised by one of the mods that my feedback would be handed over to corporate........

Trusted Contributor

I contacted Josie's company directly. Can't remember where I posted the outcome of that conversation, but anyway, I was told by their CS that there are different batches made for the Q. I haven't purchased direct from JM but I'm certainly curious to see if there really is a difference in the product.