Esteemed Contributor

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME IT IS "2" 20 oz. BODY BUTTERS WITH PUMPS!

HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!!

Honored Contributor

this is for Sunday?

I actually need some 

Esteemed Contributor

I BELIEVE IT IS ON SATURDAY.

Frequent Contributor
It’s this Saturday the 13th and I’m pretty sure two of the suns will be citrus vanilla and tropical mango because Josie said some thing that there’s going to be something special coming in those scents when she had a presentation a couple weeks ago?!
Occasional Contributor

I hope vanilla bean will be one of the scents. I've been waiting on this TSV.

Super Contributor

I sure hope it's body butter. I need some too. Thanks for the heads up!

Trusted Contributor

@BostonMommy you can have mine Smiley Happy I've been giving mine away left and right. I really do not like the stuff. It's so oily, it gets all over the door in my vehicle, my arm rest, on my furniture, and on my clothes. How do you prevent the oiliness. It's awful. I can't sit or put my arms anywhere once applying the body butter. 

Super Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@BostonMommy you can gave mine Smiley Happy I've been giving mine away left and right. I really do not like the stuff. It's so oily, it gets all over the door in my vehicle, my arm rest, on my furniture, and on my clothes. How do you prevent the oiliness. It's awful. I can't sit or put my arms anywhere once applying the body butter. 

@cjm61My skin has changed over the years, has become very dry. I only use the unscented.  the scented BB make my skin itch. Same with Philosophy the lotions make me itch too.

Yes when I first put the Unscented BB on it's a little oily. But on my skin it sinks in pretty fast. I don't think I use a lot of it

If you or anyone else has other brands that you like that are unscented let me know

Respected Contributor

There are many good options if this brand is to oily for you.  I use Amlactin lotion, Alpha 12% Glycolic lotion, CeraVe  SA body lotions.  I love them as they have proven actives in them to slough off dead skin cells gently and hydrate.  All have pumps too!  Gotta love that LOL

My next purchase to try will be Gold Bond Retinol body lotion...they sell the large size at Walmart only and comes with a pump top Woman Very Happy

I only use these in areas I won't be in sunshine at all in summer time.  At night is great but in fall winter I am covered up so I use after a.m. shower.  I rotate all week long and will just add in the Gold Bond to see how I like it.  

As far as scented lotions for fun....I get those at Bath & Body Works and they are wonderful too.  This weekend they have them all on sale for 5.95 each.  Amazing price and so many choices.

HTH

Regular Contributor

@tsavorite  Thanks for the BBW info! I just placed an order and got 11 items for less than the cost of the TSV. Got several tropical scents that I've wanted to try.