Valued Contributor
On 7/30/2014 PMS 24-7 said: I'm freaked because the advance order was to be shipped out on the 26 of July and to arrive on or about August 6. Tracking said it arrived today. Dang it, we are not back yet . Poor Josie Is sitting in the hot sun

Oh no! You can't have a neighbor or someone pick it up & hold it for you?? They'll expire at a much faster rate in the sun, especially if it's hot and humid. I always tell girls to never everr leave lotions in the car just because they get soupy so fast. Don't want your JM to go to waste!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I like them but the odors are just too much and odors don't usually bother me but the apple one is not pleasing to me at all.

Contributor

I have never seen a seal on her products from QVC, plus these body butters are expensive. Currently i use the old fashion Jergens body lotion from Walmart only $5.00 and personally i think it works even better. Another brand i would suggest are body butters from the body shop & Korres. I also tried the body lotion from Signature Club A on HSN- but that was very watery & has enough argan oil to maybe drown a ant, so i wouldn't suggest that line.

Honored Contributor
On 7/30/2014 quadmimi said:
On 7/30/2014 catlvr said: I love her body butters. Could be the most moisturizing product I have ever used.
You know I have used everything , and lots of other oil products, nothing not one thing has ever made my skin look like when I use her BB's & oil .. !

Let's me be the THIRD to agree with that!

They dissolve into the skin almost immediately. My flaking problem on my legs has disappeared. I had tried everything, including petroleum jelly and nothing works better than Josie's butters.

Plus they last a LONG time. You only need a small amount to be effective.

Respected Contributor

JM body butter is the only one I will use. I am a runner and spend quite a bit of time in the sun. JM butters sink in and keep my skin feeling hydrated. I have tried others and just wont go back. It is worth the cost to have my skin feeling soft and looking healthy.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/3/2014 terrier3 said:
On 7/30/2014 quadmimi said:
On 7/30/2014 catlvr said: I love her body butters. Could be the most moisturizing product I have ever used.
You know I have used everything , and lots of other oil products, nothing not one thing has ever made my skin look like when I use her BB's & oil .. !

Let's me be the THIRD to agree with that!

They dissolve into the skin almost immediately. My flaking problem on my legs has disappeared. I had tried everything, including petroleum jelly and nothing works better than Josie's butters.

Plus they last a LONG time. You only need a small amount to be effective.

To the OP, the jars are filled by weight and it then settles down ,you are not being cheated out of any product amount. The covering is not impt to me but you may need to have one for your own feeling of the safety of your products.

I must say as far as the product goes,I have old wrinkly arms and Josies body butters make those ugly wrinkles go away. Even I can't believe it but it is true.If I don't use it my arms are all old looking and wrinkles and it lasts from my nighttime bath to the next nighttime bath.It doesn't disappear like other products do. I absolutely love JM products ,all of them!

I have also fallen in love with her Bronzing oil this year.Last yr I didn't like it .This year I am using her tan lotion at night 3 x a week and in the morning I use a little bronzing oil in the morning and I have the most beautiful perfect natural looking tan I have ever had in my life. I am fair and it is just perfect for me Nice healthy tan.