Honored Contributor

Love! The unscented: auto-delivery, second order is on the way. Never want to be without. Of course JM Argan oil incredible, as well the face butter.

Honored Contributor

I love it too but want the original citrus scent in the super size.... Heart

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Josie's Unscented Body Butter is a favorite of mine too.  It makes the body oh so soft.  I would love to see Josie have her labs develop a sunscreen version of this fine product.

Like other devotees I even sometimes use Unscented Body Butter on my face.  I particularly resort to this when on a short getaway, or overnight stay, and my travel bag is on the small side for packing a full array of beauty products.  For those times I can get by with a cleanser such as Purity or Clinique's Take the Day off, and use the Body Butter as my face-to-toes moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

Re: JM 19oz Body Butter

[ Edited ]

@Trix 

Probably won't reorder the face butter, body multitasker! Tames my hair!! What's amazing about JM argon oil and butters, not oily!!

Josie's argon oil is the best! Can you tell I'm in love!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JM 19oz Body Butter

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity I completely agree about Josie's Argan OIl too!  I have not been without the regular oil for more than six years now.  Milk and Protect & Perfect are my other favorite products from Josie.