Contributor

I was watching Laura Geller and Jillian on the live podcast today and noticed that Jillian has had her head shaved.  I know that she has fought breast cancer in the past and am hoping that it has not reoccured.  Does anyone know anything about this, and if so, how is she doing?

Honored Contributor

I hope she is Kay and just making a fashion statement.I like her and wish good health and a happy life.I wanted to say ok not Kay but I can't edit.

Contributor

I hope so too.  Thanks for your reply.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Honored Contributor

I remember Jillian when she worked for Prescriptives, and I called in and spoke with her and the host who sells jewelry on Evine with her husband(can not remember her name), anyway Jillian was so nice and she did wonderful presentations, I am glad to see her back on QVC, she has a lovely personality, and a gorgeous face. Glad to see she is doing so well!Oh I remember now, I spoke with Jillian and Judy Crowell, both were super sweet!

Trusted Contributor

Jillian is one of my favorite vendors!!  I have found her to be poised, professional, smart, informative, and a great girlfriend from someone who has been through the fire to those who need the motivation to keep going.  I admire her strength and courage.

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

I love Jillian. I wish she was on more. She is great.

Valued Contributor

Re: JILLIAN Veran

[ Edited ]

I too saw Jillian the other night -- each time she's on air i wonder what her job is? In my opinion  her presence doesn't add much to my enjoyment or information about whatever product line she's helping to promote.   Is she really a Certified Makeup Artist as she's claimed because many years ago she demo'd Philosophy's color line and she confused the heck out of me.  I have nothing personal against her -- I was surprised to see her on air once again so I watched something else as I often do when the presenter or host has a demeanor that I'm not fond of.

My previous posts in this thread about Jillian have been deleted as were posts from another poster who seems intent on attacking my every opinion which differs from hers.  I don't believe that I violated ANY of the Standards for writing posts on these Forums; I'm writing this to make it clear that I don't subscribe to attacking, intimidating or harrassing ANYONE in ANY PUBLIC FORUM.  This will likely be objected to and deleted but I hope a few of the posters will read it before then.  I intend to continue expressing my opinions here and elsewhere and refuse to attack anyone for expressing theirs.  Let's ALL be intelligent respectful adults here.  PLEASE.

Respected Contributor

I think a few positive comments were accidentally removed when the Mods removed the other posts. I don't see them now, but there were a few more supportive posts that are no longer here.

I don't know about Jillian's current health status, but I hope she is doing well.   I did see she had posted on Facebook awhile back that she keeps her hair shaved as a reminder that hair doesn't define someone.  I always thought she seemed talented and kind.  I love her style.  Wishing Jillian the very best.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥