Honored Contributor

J Brand Photo Ready jeans

[ Edited ]

j Brand has a separate lne of jeans called Photo ready.  Not sure how it works, but it super smooths the jeans.  More stretch in it then I usaually like but it's very popular.  Here's an example.  It's a very smooth skinny. It makes skinnys better looking.   9" rise 30" inseam

Bermuda Photo ready

Super Contributor

Re: J Brand Photo Ready jeans

These look nice.  I am looking for a new pair of jeans. I wouldn't mind trying on a pair. @songbird do you wear this brand?

Honored Contributor

Re: J Brand Photo Ready jeans

@scullychick wrote:

These look nice.  I am looking for a new pair of jeans. I wouldn't mind trying on a pair. @songbird do you wear this brand?

yes I do wear them.  They, along with 3X1 & Frame are my favorites in American made Quality (I say that with a Capital Q) jeans.  They are in the middle of price range for American made jeans. Over $100.00 and under $200.00 but sometimes over.  They are probably the most popular of the premium jeans. They are not on sale very much on their website. (Because of the demand)  But Shopbop will have 20% off like they did yesterday.  So watch Shopbop for them. There was one poster on the forums, who only wears J Brand Jeans. They have traditional jeans too.  Like old style bootcut.  Here is one.  Check out their website for different style jeans.  Try them out at department stores.  They fit true to size.  I'm a 26.  Popular sizes are 27, 28 & 29.  That's like a dress size 4, 6, 8 etc. They tend to sell out quickly.  They also have Super skinny and regular skinny.  Rises are low, mid and high. Photo Ready is a separate line and they have more stretch to them.