Occasional Contributor
Does anyone else have issues with the mascara being gooey when applying?
Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

if you are referring to their SUPERHERO mascara, then YES......i find it to be too wet and gloppy.....and too much comes out onto the brush.

i prefer their other mascaras......the tightline to use as a base, and the hello lashes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Superhero is the worst. What a mess. 

Respected Contributor

I got a sample size of this mascara and loved it. It wasn't gooey it was perfect so I bought a full size and it was horrible!! In fact I threw it in the trash. I find sample sizes  for some reason are so good but no so with the full sizes. This has happened to me with several other mascaras also.

Respected Contributor

I had just the opposite experience. I ordered a "2/fer" special. 1st tube was dry when I first used it, didn't last hardly anytime, 2nd tube was already dried up. I figured old products. I wouldn't purchase again. Should have kept my paperwork, but didn't dream of getting bad mascara. 

Respected Contributor

Found it a very poor product. Gloopy, cakey —- not for me.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I had just the opposite experience. I ordered a "2/fer" special. 1st tube was dry when I first used it, didn't last hardly anytime, 2nd tube was already dried up. I figured old products. I wouldn't purchase again. Should have kept my paperwork, but didn't dream of getting bad mascara. 

same thing happened to me ! Now, just go back to walmart brands.

Regular Contributor

It's the worst. I bought a big tube and it flakes and even flakes in the sink when applying it. I have to wipe the wand  because of excess product. 

Contributor

Have to agree. I wasn't happy with this mascara.