Honored Contributor

Re: It looks lke the Skinn Anniversary set is listed.

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've been looking around at other things showing up.  The new Pore Pads sound good but  too expensive.  I'm down to my last Lip Stem Rejen and there's a duo so I might order that.  Unless he has some spectacular ODO's, I don't see myself buying much other than the Lip Stem Rejen.  I still have a good supply of stuff from last year that I need to use up.  

I agree -- the Pore Pads sound interesting.  Wondering how it compares to other pads out there -- Dr. Denese, Dr. Gross, etc.  I also see there is a new DWP product -- Line Lift Facial Treatment.  I know he usually has good DWP deals but I have a supply to use up too. 

And for those who like his cleaning cloths -- there is a 90 pack.

@sueinsf What's the item number?  I didn't see anything like that.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've been looking around at other things showing up.  The new Pore Pads sound good but  too expensive.  I'm down to my last Lip Stem Rejen and there's a duo so I might order that.  Unless he has some spectacular ODO's, I don't see myself buying much other than the Lip Stem Rejen.  I still have a good supply of stuff from last year that I need to use up.  

I agree -- the Pore Pads sound interesting.  Wondering how it compares to other pads out there -- Dr. Denese, Dr. Gross, etc.  I also see there is a new DWP product -- Line Lift Facial Treatment.  I know he usually has good DWP deals but I have a supply to use up too. 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Facial Treatment 2.25 oz

- 312-700

Skinn Cosmetics Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing & Cleansing Cloths 90-Pack

- 312-707

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Facial Treatment 2.25 oz

- 312-700

Skinn Cosmetics Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing & Cleansing Cloths 90-Pack

- 312-707

Thanks @sueinsf.  

Honored Contributor

I won't be getting it this year. I have plenty left of everything. That is unusual but it is going to save me money!

I also recently discovered Garnier Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes (All-in-1 waterproof version) and they work so well I don't think I'll be getting the SKINN wipes again. 

Respected Contributor

Re: It looks lke the Skinn Anniversary kit is listed.

Pass for me. His AM Cleanser makes my skin flake and peel. Took me a long time to discover the cause. I don't use Dermapeel anymore. Just too harsh for my skin.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, I have one that's almost full. Wished I had a way of getting it to you. By chance, are you on Facebook with Dimitri's Dazzlers?

Trusted Contributor

I'm in - the only things I seem to never use up is the dermappeal and the hand restore, but I never tried the one with SPF. I will definitely buy the cleansing wipes also. Love the skin softening essence - never realized how much till I didn't have it. It really helps my skin absorb my serums and creams. I don't really need anything else, but I never say never especially if there are some good lippies. Looking forward to the shows Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@HappyDaze, I have one that's almost full. Wished I had a way of getting it to you. By chance, are you on Facebook with Dimitri's Dazzlers?

@Tricolor that is very sweet of you! Unfortunately, no, I am not on Facebook at all. I appreciate the thought though! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Thanks @BdBettyB    for posting this set. Like others before me, I'm not interested in this. I am glad that the Cleansing Cloths are not included because I did not want a package that includes more than 30 cloths. I would rather have a multiple offer ~ hopefully four 30 packs.

This will be my choice for the Cleansing Cloths. No way would I want that 90-count one. I will probably purchase two of these even though the cost will be more. I don't like the idea of using one package for three months. When I used the 60-count, by the time I got to the last five or so the cloths were beginning to dry out. By contrast I used the last cloth of a 30-count pack last night and it was still saturated.

Skinn Cosmetics Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing & Cleansing Cloths 30-Pack Duo
Item 308-585
Evine Price $ 29.50 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didnt like either one of the cleansers, and the Dermapeel is way too full of menthol and peppermint, way over done.