Respected Contributor

Re: It cosmetics tsv came today

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Applying IT CC cream with a damp sponge makes all the difference.  I apply it this way and the result is an airbrushed look.  Not thick at all.

that's a good tip

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

Every foundation I've ever tried from HSN or QVC is too yellow on me even if I go too light.  So, even if I liked the formulation, I couldn't get a good match.  There was a Doll 10 one I really liked the formulation of.  

Super Contributor

@fairydogmother @I got my TSV from IT cosmetics yesterday. I apply with a very light hand and am very happy with fair- light color.  The blush looked very orange but I tried it and was happy with the result. I also applied only a small amt and blended well and it looked like I had gotten a little sun. I am sorry it didn't work for you. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Every foundation I've ever tried from HSN or QVC is too yellow on me even if I go too light.  So, even if I liked the formulation, I couldn't get a good match.  There was a Doll 10 one I really liked the formulation of.  

Doll 10 has the best shade match and formulation for me. I love it. Their Light medium is a perfect match and I love the lightweight consistency. Yet it covers well. 

Respected Contributor

I ended up keeping the set just for the blush and brush. It picks up just the right amt of color and it looks very natural. Exactly the color of a little bit of sun. You can't get that creme blush anywhere else right now so...

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Doll 10 has the best shade match and formulation for me. I love it. Their Light medium is a perfect match and I love the lightweight consistency. Yet it covers well. 

I just got the new  doll 10 tinted moisturizer and wore it today. It's really nice. It's kind of runny but my skin looked nice and radiant. I have the new radiance primer coming. I love their pink powder.  Her products are so under rated. I noticed today my smooth assist concealer was almost gone. Might try the anti stress one. I like it's in a squeeze tube  because you can make sure you use the entire tube.

Trusted Contributor

I use the CC Cream every day, so for me this was a great deal. I am fair complected with cool undertones, and the fair shade is perfect for me. I was worried that the Sun Blush would be warm toned or orangey, but it was pinky-coral on me. I was very happy! This is definitely an every day blush shade that just works! This cream blush also lasts all day at the office, and doesn't fade. Great set! 

Honored Contributor

I tried IT foundation or CC cream before and I think I still have my old tube in a drawer in the bathroom.  I also got light medium and found that the color is just not right for me. It's too yellow. Any yellow based foundation looks terrible on me. I have a cool undertone.

I have been using Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer.  It's light but with great coverage. I feel that IT doesn't offer enough shades to choose from and I'm sticking with Clinique

I like that they offer 31 shades.  I wear ivory which is a cool toned light medium. 

Respected Contributor

I've reach the conclusion that IT Cosmetics really doesn't understand the concept of cool undertones. Doesn't matter which foundation, doesn't matter which supposed "cool" undertoned shade I always look as if I have jaundice.

And why match a "cool" shade with a peach blush? Actual cosmetic professionals decided this?

I debated keeping this or sending it back. Since I bought I for the SPF 50, because I don't like using other sun protection on my face, I'm going to keep it and only wear it when outside doing gardening, yard work, or outside the house duties. No one really sees me up close.

The blush I'll be giving to my sister who's coloring is opposite mine. She'll like it.

But realized this was my last IT purchase I'd be buying from any retailer.

Contributor

I wore this for the first time yesterday, and it is a keeper. I normally wear light but after watching the presentation realized light in IT Cosmetics world is really on the darker side of a medium. I ended up getting the Fairly Light and its a good match. I would not ever consider the blush color if looking at it in person; however, it is a great color on. It provides a nice flush of color that lasted all day. I can see where this will be in heavy rotation for the summer.