Super Contributor
I was just wondering how many of you picked up the 2 naturally pretty eye pallets yesterday? I've been wanting to try her eye shadows for awhile and what a great price. If you already use them how do you like them thx
Respected Contributor

Re: It cosmetics eye shadow duo

@Tara811 wrote:
I was just wondering how many of you picked up the 2 naturally pretty eye pallets yesterday? I've been wanting to try her eye shadows for awhile and what a great price. If you already use them how do you like them thx

I had the Naturally Pretty palette for awhile.  It was just okay.  Too Faced, bareMinerals and Makeup Geek shadows are more pigmented.  

Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Tara811 wrote:

I had the Naturally Pretty palette for awhile.  It was just okay.  Too Faced, bareMinerals and Makeup Geek shadows are more pigmented.  

@Mellie32 - I agree with you - I had one of her trio eyeshadows and I found it didn't show up much on my eyes - if you want something really really natural, it might work for you.  I have a problem keeping my eyeshadow on because my eyelids are oily - I use the Maybelline 24 hour color tatoo - it is wonderful - you can actually feel a difference after you put it on, you know it's not going anywhere.  They have beautiful colors too.  Stays on all day long. 

Respected Contributor

I've got the bronze Color Tattoo pot.  It's great!  

Super Contributor

Thanks so much. I've been using Mallys eye shadows and luv them. They stay on all day and look gorgeous loll. Think I'll cancel thus order. Really appreciate it
Valued Contributor

I purchased these, and I do own them. I find It shadows about average, but because they are all matte, I tolerate them. I maybe use these once a week. My current favorite brands are Kat Von D and Anastasia. Their mattes are excellent. 

I am gifting the smaller It set to my daughter for Christmas. She likes a neutral look. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lally wrote:

I purchased these, and I do own them. I find It shadows about average, but because they are all matte, I tolerate them. I maybe use these once a week. My current favorite brands are Kat Von D and Anastasia. Their mattes are excellent. 

I am gifting the smaller It set to my daughter for Christmas. She likes a neutral look. 

ITA  Not only are IT eyeshadows ordinary, they're ordinarily gray and ashy if your skin has any color of its own.  I reluctantly threw away all my "Pretty" palettes, finally admitting they aren't ever going to be used and I don't have anyone to donate them to.  

As for Anastasia of Beverly Hills!  I chanced upon them because Amazon's listing for eyeshadows kept throwing in something from Anastasia.  One try and I returned again then again to fill my own custom palettes.  They're deeply pigmented and come in an amazing array of shades.  For the first time ever I have my own "Naturally Pretty" "Naked" "Nudes"  too! The colors I chose are deep, rich  salmon, brick, red earth and mahogany browns (neutrals for me) and aubergine, true navy......mattes!  How fabulous it is to design your own palette instead of buying the multicolor kits with only one color you really like and even that one is something you'll never use!

Super Contributor

Thank you all. Cancelled my order. Staying with Mally b