Respected Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

On 3/6/2015 patnap said:

Jamie wears the same two dresses, earrings, shoes and bracelets. I guess she believes they bring her luck,and she might be right! She is superstitious. It doesn't matter what size she is she is a beautiful woman!

I noticed a long time ago that Jaime wears a very similar dress each time she presents. It is not just two colors but many colors or should I say shades. The dresses are actually different but are similar. Check out the sleeves. Perhaps this style of dress is comfortable for her? Who really cares. As long as she is clean and presents herself well, she can dress any way she wants.

What I don't like is that she has no customer service via telephone, only emails. Plus, her brow gel in the tub does dry out in spite of the so called patented lid she claims. This probably happens with the eye liner in a tub as well.

So let's critique the product and not Jaime because there simply is nothing wrong with Jaime style of dress. She is a bit heavy and this may have something to do with the style of dress she wears.

Ladies move on. Let's not be so petty. Women are going through cancer, chemo and mastectomies. Now, this is something to complain about!

New Contributor

My comment about Jamie's appearance and presentation style is not meant to be critical, but I feel uncomfortable for her watching her stand so rigid in her too tight and short dresses. She seems to be warm and caring but that's hidden behind a mannequin-like exterior. She is a natural beauty but the application of her makeup seems too heavy, almost like what is expected for theater or stage performances. I wish for her sake that she could take a deep breath, relax and enjoy her time on QVC especially when reportedly she is financially successful. I'm aware that she may look and dress exactly as she wants to. Even so, I suggest that even for a few hours that she try letting her hair escape out of the grandmom style bun and wear a loose, mid-calf, soft dress to experience the lightness and freedom of movement she could have. On QVC Jamie is surrounded by wide variety of personal styles and professional makeup and hair stylists. Maybe a few of them could volunteer to lead a makeover intervention, of course with Jamie's cooperation.
Valued Contributor

Typical catty female bashing. B I O t C h if your water is wet. Hung with a new rope. Ice cream is cold. Just sayin.

Frequent Contributor

Good grief! I think if some people did not say something negative they would feel their work for the day was not done. Hosts and presenters probably see this feedback, laugh and possibly pity the posters while continuing to live their fulfilled lives.
Valued Contributor

On 3/6/2015 patnap said:

Jamie wears the same two dresses, earrings, shoes and bracelets. I guess she believes they bring her luck,and she might be right! She is superstitious. It doesn't matter what size she is she is a beautiful woman!

She was in the insider one month and she says she does wear the same things because of luck. Really no different than someone who has to wear a uniform every day to work.

Honored Contributor

It looks to me as though Jamie has a few dresses made in the same pattern. And reading the Insider regarding her, she stated that she has kept the dress, hairstyle and jewelry the same for luck~! Good for her... I touch wood for luck... we all have our things! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*