Trusted Contributor

Re: It comestics host clothes

On 10/18/2014 birkin baby said:
On 10/17/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: She reminds me of my dear Aunt Bertha.
really you have a dear aunt bertha? I'm not sure if you are for real or using sarcasm?? I respect both types of posting but "Bertha,and aunt Bertha" typically conjures a certain image....usually not so kind. Jaime is young,energetic,wealthy,(self made wealth at that) and attractive. I would be happy to remind my nieces of her.
Jamie resembles my Aunt. Looks like her but does not have Ms. It's personality. My Aunt B. has similar dresses. This is not sarcasm. Mally is my girl. It Girl is not. So what?
Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 Calokie said: Someone posted a magazine article about Jamie and her success with It cosmetics. She stated that she wears the same jewelry and clothing that she wore on her first QVC appearance and considers this her lucky charms.

Very interesting.........thanks so much for the information! I really like It cosmetics and Jamie's passion and presentation always seem to be very genuine and professional.

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 ritasNo1Fan said:
On 10/18/2014 birkin baby said:
On 10/17/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: She reminds me of my dear Aunt Bertha.
really you have a dear aunt bertha? I'm not sure if you are for real or using sarcasm?? I respect both types of posting but "Bertha,and aunt Bertha" typically conjures a certain image....usually not so kind. Jaime is young,energetic,wealthy,(self made wealth at that) and attractive. I would be happy to remind my nieces of her.
Jamie resembles my Aunt. Looks like her but does not have Ms. It's personality. My Aunt B. has similar dresses. This is not sarcasm. Mally is my girl. It Girl is not. So what?

If Mally is your girl I am not surprised you do not relate to Jamie. The woman looks like a professional, acts like one too. They have very different personalities and sales approaches.

I find that so many women tear down working women who are professional, business-like, and sell not based on the girlfriends act. I always wonder what that is about. Men in business don't have to be our best buds to sell things, why should women?

Frequent Contributor

She needs to mix it up. The ""uniform"" and pulled back hair are not flattering. Does she really think the clothes and hair would help me buy her products? I don't much care for her voice and the way she comes across anymore.

Super Contributor

I tried to watch over the weekend to get an idea of new products. She wore a white dress and it was so tight is was almost embarrassing. Every bulge stuck out and she looked like a marshmallow... sorry to say that but I don't think she has a mirror to see what she looks like. I do like her products but take a look sometime... So sorry...

Frequent Contributor

Jamie wears the same two dresses, earrings, shoes and bracelets. I guess she believes they bring her luck,and she might be right! She is superstitious. It doesn't matter what size she is she is a beautiful woman!

Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 wonderwoman01 said:

I tried to watch over the weekend to get an idea of new products. She wore a white dress and it was so tight is was almost embarrassing. Every bulge stuck out and she looked like a marshmallow... sorry to say that but I don't think she has a mirror to see what she looks like. I do like her products but take a look sometime... So sorry...

Obviously, she doesn't. Her dresses are way too tight for her plus size body.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 gazelle77 said: She says YA throughout the entire presentation instead of just YES. That bugs me.
Just like Jayne Brown always says yeah instead of yes and she's a host! And that really bugs me.
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 8/31/2014 gazelle77 said: She says YA throughout the entire presentation instead of just YES. That bugs me.
Just like Jayne Brown always says yeah instead of yes and she's a host! And that really bugs me.

Lots of people 60 and younger don't actually say ""yes"" very much. I think that is pretty accepted now. It's like lots of much younger say ""DIT'nt"" or ""did-un-t"" for what I say as ""didn't"". I have also noticed more ""clo-THES"" rather than the way I pronounce clothes. Speech patterns evolve as we go along.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks like someone who understands what a grown woman who owns a successful business should look like. She takes pride in how she looks and it shows. She looks like an intelligent, well-dressed, confident, successful woman.