Trusted Contributor

I can't watch the Beauty IQ channel due to Elyse and her constant giggling over nothing! Even their in between segments she can't get through a short interview without laughing and it wasn't a funny question. Ugh! I was hoping Courtney would be normal, but so far she's paired with Elyse! Can't win. Elyse has got to go!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday. Yes there are plenty of other places to buy makeup.....and clothes and vacuums and gadgets. Many of us used to enjoy some free time watching a variety of products presented w/ congenial hosts/vendors, accurate info and less silliness....variety being the key word. Imagine loving spending several hours w/ a cup of tea and your favorite history channel or cooking channel. All of a sudden, it was unbearable to watch. Those of us who work from home or are retired depend a lot, maybe too much, on tv for company and entertainment. We've become accustomed to QVC the way it used to be!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Literally

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ccassaday. Yes there are plenty of other places to buy makeup.....and clothes and vacuums and gadgets. Many of us used to enjoy some free time watching a variety of products presented w/ congenial hosts/vendors, accurate info and less silliness....variety being the key word. Imagine loving spending several hours w/ a cup of tea and your favorite history channel or cooking channel. All of a sudden, it was unbearable to watch. Those of us who work from home or are retired depend a lot, maybe too much, on tv for company and entertainment. We've become accustomed to QVC the way it used to be!

That is where I differ then you. Qvc is  not entertainment to me. It is no different then any online shopper I buy at.  If there is a product I like I might watch the video or presentation. I really could care less about the hosts or what they say or how many times  something is on.