Super Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV.... SAME Vitality Disc for Future Orders?

On 3/27/2015 SnowKita said: At the very least give a new blush shade. Still don't see how anyone would need the other disk products replaced. So many will buy this and not realize this--kindashady imho. ~smiles, SnowKita

ITA - even with them saying the eyeshadow colors would change, I still wasn't sure about the disc. I think it's because, in my head, it made NO sense at all to keep the same colors for the disc? Oh well... saved some $$$!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Yes which is why a few women will be receiving one for Christmas this year : )

Trusted Contributor

Everyone I've seen discuss this issue says they are getting it on the single shipment. I never even finish eyeshadows and doubt I'll finish the disc, so the only thing I really want is the CC and that's not worth the future AD price of ~$49. But I'm happy with the single shipment price with the brushes and everything Smiley Wink

KJPA
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

They did the same thing with the previous (a couple of years ago) TSV that included a face disc. It was exactly the same each shipment. I still have that original face disc, btw...lol

Too bad they didn't include a brow product and liner/lippie (instead of the face disc) - something you might actually use up in that time period for those wanting AD.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with all of you! In the 9 am presentation Marybeth made a comment about never finishing this huge disc ,so..... Yea how about mixing it up instead of disc and brushes how about a liner or powder something different. Agreed
Super Contributor

I purchased TSV because I like the original CC Foundation. I regretted not getting the super size a while back. I hope this new CC isn't super glittery. Also I never bought the Vitality Disc so am glad to get that now. The only thing I already have is the eyeshadow brush. I got it with a OTO and it is a nice brush.
Regular Contributor

I have been using this vitality disc since it came out. It is a great tool for when you're in a hurry. I use the bronze for under my chin to shade it there. The blush is a perfect pink and it is fast to use. This disc is a must in my everyday makeup routine.

I am very happy to get this disc in this kit. What I am afraid of is this Illuminating CC foundation. I didn't like her illuminating powder, but like the regular one.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for mentioning the repeat products in the AD of the IT TSV. I had put it on AD and now canceled the AD and will get the single shipment.

Trusted Contributor

I think that the vitality disc has only come in one color combination. I bought it a long time ago and didn't like it because I have light skin and the bronzer was just too dark as was the blush.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 turtle52 said:

I think that the vitality disc has only come in one color combination. I bought it a long time ago and didn't like it because I have light skin and the bronzer was just too dark as was the blush.

There have actually been two. I have the first one called Live, Laugh, Love I think. It works for fair skin and used to still be around.