Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara Question

The presentations and a couple of youtube reviews sold me on this mascara.  I usually wear waterproof because I don't like the look of black running down my face from watering eyes or tears.

I know this isn't waterproof, but I wonder if anyone has any experience as to how easily this comes off or runs.  Is at all water resistant.  Has anyone cried while wearing this, and if so, how did that affect the mascara?

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara Question

I don't even wear mascara all the time but ordered this too. I never wear waterproof because I like my lashes to stay soft which this says they will.

this says you can put away your eye lash curler(only used one once, broke off my lashes,lol)

She also said it will last even though not waterproof so, hoping I really like this.

I was and am using the CG clump crusher, no flakes or clumps and lasts for me and isn't waterproof.

Honored Contributor

I've put this on advance order based on the presentation, but I do wish they'd specify how you remove it.  Probably sounds like a stupid question, but I've been using a Boots No. 7 mascara that removes with just warm water (so no issue with my eyes stinging).

Right now I've got an Almay mascara going and with that I need to use a remover.

Anyone have any idea about this IT mascara?

Respected Contributor

being it isn't waterproof I would imagine it will come right off using anything you now use.

I use Aveeno Positively Radiant facial cleanser, pump bottle and is all I use. This takes my CG clump crusher(green chubby tube) off without a problem so am hoping it does the same for this.

I to had to go on advance order.

Super Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I've put this on advance order based on the presentation, but I do wish they'd specify how you remove it.  Probably sounds like a stupid question, but I've been using a Boots No. 7 mascara that removes with just warm water (so no issue with my eyes stinging).

Right now I've got an Almay mascara going and with that I need to use a remover.

Anyone have any idea about this IT mascara?

I just got it and I use my Mary Kay eye makeup remover.  It works fine with it.  I just hold it on my lashes and wipe off.  It does come off in bits and pieces on my cotton pads.  No problem getting it off.  I always use this remover with all my eye makeup as I don't want to rub or pull on my eyes.  Love this mascara as it is very lengthening and makes my lashes look very full!

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver @doglover3 - Thank you, both, for the remover suggestions; I'll check them out tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to trying this new mascara when it finally arrives.

Regular Contributor

I ALWAYS wear waterproof but tried this mascara.  It is amazing but not waterproof at all! If you cry, swim, exercise etc. it will come off.  Wore it to hot yoga lol what a mess!!!!!  Still love it but I would love it in a waterproof formula even more!