Regular Contributor
What is the difference between Confidence in a cream and Secret sauce and which one do all of you like the best? Too many things too choose from! Also read about Bye Bye lines serum which said can be used in place of your moisturizer. Not sure what to try first! Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Moisturizers

I use the confidence in a cream and love it. I do want to try the secret sauce. I believe it has more anti aging ingredirnts the the confidence in a cream. I have the bye bye lines and use it right before moisturizer. I really like it but it doesn't seem to last long for the price. I will probably look for a different serum when it's gone.

Regular Contributor

Would you say Secret Sauce would be a heavier moisturizer used for night and Confidence is more of a everyday moisturizer?
Esteemed Contributor

@jjb wrote:
Would you say Secret Sauce would be a heavier moisturizer used for night and Confidence is more of a everyday moisturizer?

I really don't know because I haven't tried the sauce. Since it has fermented ingredients like pumpkin that exfoliate I was thinking it might be good for night time. Then I would use the other for daytime. The sauce is also supposed to brighten the skin. From my experience the confidence plumps up the skin.  I was hoping to get a sample of the sauce in my tsv but I haven't opened it yet so don't know if there was a sample. Maybe I will open it tomorrow and see if there was a sample in it. I think if you have oily skin if would be best to use the sauce at night or it may not be right. It would be good for normal to dry I think. 

Respected Contributor

I love Confidence in a Cream for my dry skin and have used it both day and night with no problems.  Makes my skin hydrated and soft.  Is not greasy.  Great base for whatever makeup you use.  I do use a Vit C serum under it

The Sauce has some ingredient that does not agree with my skin.  It is heavier than Confidence, but I cannot use it and this is unusual for me.  I don't know which ingredient, but I tried using it 3 different times and no go!

I want to get Bye Bye Lines next - I got a sample and it was great.

Respected Contributor

"Confidence" did nothing for me, but I will tell you I am well into menopause, so this is not an indictment against it.

My skin responded immediately to "Secret Sauce"-it was astounding. I have written several reviews here about it....it is heavy-you don't need much-but here is something interesting that happened...

The first month, I had to use something to matte down with....and I don't know if my skin changed, or if I mastered using the correct amount, but now my skin just drinks it up so that I don't have to worry about using so much powder...

Speaking of powder, I was able to use Celebration Foundation again, but my favorite foundation is Bye Bye Lines...

I also love Bye Bye Foundation: what's not to love? Both provide full coverage, S OF-good for your skin treatments....

I have also been using Bye Bye Lines primer. I do use it exclusively on hot, humid days here in Florida, but it's not enough for my eye area or neck. I go over those areas with Secret Sauce and I give it at least 5 minutes before applying makeup of any kind.

Full disclosure: I also alternate with Charlotte Tilbury skincare. These are both great lines-they are both a little pricey, but for me,as long as I am getting results, that's what is important.

Poodlepet2

Super Contributor

I am a week into using the Secret Sauce and m in LOVE! I bounce around on products  and have to be careful because I clog very easily and so far not one breakout or clogged pore. It is heavy, I have learned a little goes a long way but my face is so soft! I actually look forward to cleaning my face at night so I can put this stuff on.

Regular Contributor

I am in love with the secret sauce!!! I like the confidence cream during th day especially under makeup but for night I use the secret sauce. It feels so good going on! Only a small amount is needed!

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@jjb wrote:

I really don't know because I haven't tried the sauce. Since it has fermented ingredients like pumpkin that exfoliate I was thinking it might be good for night time. Then I would use the other for daytime. The sauce is also supposed to brighten the skin. From my experience the confidence plumps up the skin.  I was hoping to get a sample of the sauce in my tsv but I haven't opened it yet so don't know if there was a sample. Maybe I will open it tomorrow and see if there was a sample in it. I think if you have oily skin if would be best to use the sauce at night or it may not be right. It would be good for normal to dry I think. 

@ccassaday

Have you opened your TSV yet and if so, what sample did they include?

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@jjb wrote:

@ccassaday

Have you opened your TSV yet and if so, what sample did they include?

Opened it this morning. It had the confidence in a cleanser in it.