Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact

Does anyone know when this will be offerred by itself?

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact

It is offered on their website.

Esteemed Contributor

It's for sale at ulta now.
Respected Contributor

@KKJ - I was interested too until I read some of the comments on the forum.  Hard to spread evenly on face, settles in lines - thick, doesn't dry down.  Count me out. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@KKJ - I was interested too until I read some of the comments on the forum.  Hard to spread evenly on face, settles in lines - thick, doesn't dry down.  Count me out. 

I don't think it is hard to spread at all. If you tap and swirl like it says on the foil before opening it turns liquid and goes on smooth. My face looked Absolutly flawless and smooth after applying. Have to take reviews sometimes with a grain of salt. Either they didn't do it right or it didn't work for them. I did use a less dense IT brush. I think the one that came with it is to dense. I used the complexion perfection double ended brush.  It also is not thick at all.

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I don't think it is hard to spread at all. If you tap and swirl like it says on the foil before opening it turns liquid and goes on smooth. My face looked Absolutly flawless and smooth after applying. Have to take reviews sometimes with a grain of salt. Either they didn't do it right or it didn't work for them. I did use a less dense IT brush. I think the one that came with it is to dense. I used the complexion perfection double ended brush.  It also is not thick at all.

I tried the new shade medium tan when the tsv was offered and I liked the foundation.  To add to Ccassaday's opine, I actually put my finger on the top of the foudation and swirl to warm it up so as not to pick up too much product on the brush and use too much product as a result.  I at first thought the foundation would be too heavy as it was described as being full coverage but I find that it can be sheer to medium using a lighter hand.  Very nice finish.

Valued Contributor

Count me as one who did not like this foundation.  I found it very oily and greasy.  My face looked great when I first put my make up on but by 4-6 hours later I was an oil slick.  I do not have especially oily skin and I can honestly say I've never had this happen with any other liquid or compact foundation.  If you have very dry skin you will probably like it.  I will stick to the celebration foundation!