Super Contributor

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Redness Erasing Correcting Powder VS Bare Minerals Bisque

Has anyone tried the new It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Redness Erasing Correcting Powder?  I dislike the feeling of a cream concealer on my skin and prefer a powder.  I've used Bare Minerals Bisque and like it for concealing but am wondering if I might like the Bye Bye Redness Powder from IT better.   If you've tried BBR,  how do you like it and how does it compare to Bare Minerals Bisque? 

Thanks in advance for any reviews and / or recommendations.

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Redness Erasing Correcting Powder VS Bare Minerals Bisque

[ Edited ]

I really like it, I apply it with a brush over the IT powder foundation that's in the black compact. I have really red cheeks & a few broken capillaries & it doesn't take much of the Bye Bye Redness powder for great coverage. I was a BM user, started out with the original powder foundation with the bisque to help cover the redness. My skin always itched a little after applying  them & after several weeks my face started breaking out, I found out it was from the Bismuth in both. Only the BM Matte is Bismuth free & I used that for years until the colors changed & I couldn't find a good match so switched to Bismuth free IT. I can't use all the IT products because many contain ingredients that end in cone, another big no no for me. I'm so happy I finally found a product that covers the redness & it's an easy to use powder, doesn't get better than that...if you decide to try it hope it works for you too. Good Luck.

Super Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Redness Erasing Correcting Powder VS Bare Minerals Bisque

Thank you, kitcat51!  I have the same issues with things that end in "cone".  I also use the IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation.  I have never tried a lot of IT's products either, because of the silicones.  That's why the Bye Bye Redness Powder interests me.  I am going to give it a try.  Thanks for your recommendation.