Trusted Contributor

Any MUST HAVES for for over 60 eyes and face; loss of firmness, sagging, wrinkles, hollowness, loss of volume, etc.?

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Definitely recommend Matrixl-4. 

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2  I am by no means an expert with regard to the Isomers line, but from what I do know about the brand and from my limited experience as a user, I think you might like to start with something from Manuela's Matrixyl line.  The product I recall using was Matrixyl Wrinkle Defense.  At the time I tried it I was approaching the next generation of my life (pushing 70) and I try to adjust my skincare as the years go by.  Wrinkles aren't a visible issue for me, but I do need to fight against them a little harder than I did 20 years ago.  I thought the serum was nice, but I did not make it a regular in my stockpile of products to have beautiful skin.  It's possible I didn't have enough to correct, so my skin didn't look any better or worse than before using Wrinkle Defense.  Perhaps someone who has some visible concerns may clearly see the results of what the product can do. 

Frequent Contributor

I picked up the ISOMERS Skincare 2-Piece Nourish & Protect Face Lifting Duo (great price- first time trying the glutathione line) and the ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Holiday Mystery Kit w/ Bonus Crossbody Bag (also great price last night - I have been eying the caviar line for a while but it's so pricey).

Trusted Contributor

@atat00 Gluthiasome is my go to.  I've tried a few other products but the one I go back to continually is the gluthiasome  

@atat00 please post how you make out with your purchases.  Good luck!  

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 @Jtdmum @atat00 @Trix @GenXmuse 

1) The Hollywood set which includes Noir Masque; Noir firming serum; energizing cream

2) My necessaries: this has almost cured my Lichen

3) Orchid eye and face serum

4) Matrixyl 20% has the most dramatic results but the recent large size of Matrixyl serum I'm working with.

41E67B0B-696F-470D-88EF-46DBF8D5F4EB.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 Hope you are well!  

Love the Immortal.  I see vast improvement under eye when I use it and almost immeidately.  

I emailed Isomers to question the difference between the r-Pur Glut and the regular Glut. 

Very impressed, they got back almost immediately. 

I havent tried the Matryxl - I was going to give it a shot and then looked at how much product I already have and NY resolution, no more waste!  (so why am I watching Lancer at 5:30am?? LOL!) 

Hope to see you and the fashionistas on AM Style today!

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

Hi and thanks!

Something I added in last night (got some more new) worked wonders, but I was only looking at the redness I am working on which is caused by mask-wearing.

I would really like to pare it down so my stash might only include the necessary products, but so far, my skin seems to need IT ALL!

I have been using the Immortal now for 4 months. I do see a drastic reverting to my "old" skin when I have stopped using it, so it is a must do!

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum @skittles2 

Here is what I used last night not thinking about what I was doing...

so, from left to right:

Glutathiosome. (black label); ferrulic brightener (orange label); Matrixyl (pink label); Anarctine cream (blue label)

Then (always) immortal in that teeny tiny bottle; followed with PUR SC; Serum noir/masque noir

HTH

F370092D-04B5-450D-AA3A-68E71062A0F9.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 Isn't it just amazing how some products work on some and others not so much!

ITA on those tiny vials.  What a huge difference they make, the gluthiasome is my desert island.  I have both the Rpur and the "regular" - when I emailed about the difference they indicated the r pur was for  menopausal skin - I really don't see any differnce between the two, just a difference if I don't use it!  I have been using the brightener as well.  

I'm going to hate myself for saying this but so far my sensitive/normal skin isn't reacting to the mask wearing. Looks like that will be a standard until at least this fall but who knows?!