Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@GenXmuse @SandGirl I've tried the daytime version of the Super Skin Serum more than once.  Each time I developed one on more red bumps on my face that were very hard to get rid of.  I've since figured out that it is the lavender ingredient that I had a reaction to.  I've read reviews from a small percentage of other users that also had the same reaction.  Most people are fine using it and seem to rave about it.  Given that lavender is also in the PM serum, I never bothered to try it.

@Linmo Isn't it funny how the skin lets us know when it doesn't like a certain product or ingredient? Producing a bunch of red (and for me they are also itchy) bumps is as close as it can get to showing us a big red light to say, "Stop!"

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I purchased the súper skin duo. I just had the night version before and just finished it and loved the results and I paid $99 for just that one so I’m excited to get both. Has anyone tried the day version?

@GenXmuse I've been using the SS day version.  I was initially cocktailing it with the Glutithiosome serum.  Now I'm cocktailing it (or using after) the Matrixyl 4 serum in the morning and using the SS night at night.  It's hard for me to see how the Day and Night serums compare or if I need both.  All I know is that when I regularly exfoliate and use these my skin looks pretty good so that's a good sign, but I think I can use other serums with good result as well.  I also liked the Power Trio set from Elysee.  And I may have had just as good results when I was just using the SS Day/Glutithiosome. 

That Super Skin duo was a great price.  You'll have to let us know what you think after using them both.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I purchased the súper skin duo. I just had the night version before and just finished it and loved the results and I paid $99 for just that one so I’m excited to get both. Has anyone tried the day version?

@GenXmuse I've been using the SS day version.  I was initially cocktailing it with the Glutithiosome serum.  Now I'm cocktailing it (or using after) the Matrixyl 4 serum in the morning and using the SS night at night.  It's hard for me to see how the Day and Night serums compare or if I need both.  All I know is that when I regularly exfoliate and use these my skin looks pretty good so that's a good sign, but I think I can use other serums with good result as well.  I also liked the Power Trio set from Elysee.  And I may have had just as good results when I was just using the SS Day/Glutithiosome. 

That Super Skin duo was a great price.  You'll have to let us know what you think after using them both.

Thank you both, @sueinsf and @Linmo for your feedback. I’ll definitely give you an update!

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Have you ever tried the Super Serums? If so, how did you like them?

@SandGirl  I’ve tried several Isomers products in the past, including the Ultimate Super Serum, and just didn’t care for them.  I never experienced any significant results.  I’d be excited and hopeful in the beginning but then those feeling would fizzle.