Valued Contributor

All I can say is that when she was on recently and they were filming outside in the bright Florida sun, you could tell that she is aging naturally. Her cheeks were not full, she had the look of someone in her mid fifties who takes very good care of herself. She looks like a beautiful woman of a certain age. Maybe in the studio with the lighting and the makeup it may appear that she has fuller cheeks, but that was not the case in her last visit.

She has access to the best in her line and unlike many of us, she can afford to slather them all on. Lol!

Respected Contributor
Honestly, I didn't recognize her...same with Amy Morrison on hsn. Very extreme change, and I think unnatural looking, especially Amy...Guess it's their own business whatever they choose to do...they should just keep it to themselves and not have to lie about it. No products are going to puff out our cheeks, and lift up eyes, brows, foreheads, contours..lol...C'mon🤣
Respected Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

All I can say is that when she was on recently and they were filming outside in the bright Florida sun, you could tell that she is aging naturally. Her cheeks were not full, she had the look of someone in her mid fifties who takes very good care of herself. She looks like a beautiful woman of a certain age. Maybe in the studio with the lighting and the makeup it may appear that she has fuller cheeks, but that was not the case in her last visit.

She has access to the best in her line and unlike many of us, she can afford to slather them all on. Lol!

@beautybee I totally agree.  I also watched during the Florida visit and had the same observations as you.  Her hair was blowing in the breeze and it looked like she wasn't wearing very much make-up, just her natural beauty.

ETA:  I am just a few years older than Manuela, turning 60 this year.  I don't do anything special to my skin other than using Isomers.  My cheeks don't look as hollowed anymore probably because I put on a little post-menopausal weight and because of my Isomers routine.  

Contributor

I have to apologize.  I am watching Manuella on Evine and she doesn't look like she has had anything done.  Originally I saw the picture of her on Evine's Isomer's page and it looks totally different than she does today.  Sorry for making an assumption.

Esteemed Contributor

@buddysgirl wrote:

I was just looking at Isomers products on Evine and noticed a picture of Manuela.  She looks like she has had lots of fillers, she doesn't look like herself to me.  Her products are amazing, but I don't think she got those full cheeks and undereye from her products, I could be wrong.

Manuela does not have work done on her face. Stop the rumors please.

Frequent Contributor
I stopped buying. I have bought numerous things and I never saw even a slight change in my skin. I don’t have mature skin but I expected a more hydrated and brightening to my skin. The old self tanner was horrendous. Hope the new one is better.
Honored Contributor

Oh, here we go again.  It's Manuela's turn this week.  Let's see, what beauty vendor will be next?  Anyone want to start making a list?  Sheesh people, get a life and be kind!

Valued Contributor

Please everyone do not start on Manuela now. We go from Dimitri to Josie to show hosts etc. 

It is so disheartening.

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched Isomers since the very first time they were on Evine.  But it has been years since I did more than pass by.

At that time Manuela's husband used to present with her.  Thinking back, they seemed a bit awkward, but both seem like very nice people.

Her light hair through me, but she looks the same to me. 

Wish they had the big jugs of Copper C serum, but nothing listed so far.

Trusted Contributor

So can we talk about the Oxygen Force Serum and Creme?  Anyone purchasing?