Contributor

I was just looking at Isomers products on Evine and noticed a picture of Manuela.  She looks like she has had lots of fillers, she doesn't look like herself to me.  Her products are amazing, but I don't think she got those full cheeks and undereye from her products, I could be wrong.

Honored Contributor

@buddysgirl wrote:

I was just looking at Isomers products on Evine and noticed a picture of Manuela.  She looks like she has had lots of fillers, she doesn't look like herself to me.  Her products are amazing, but I don't think she got those full cheeks and undereye from her products, I could be wrong.

I agree.  I think she gave in and had a bit of work done.  Most vendors do who sell beauty as who would buy their products if they looked like an aging old hag?  She also is wearing more makeup now and has  her hair bleached blonder.... 

Respected Contributor

Years ago I thought she was lovely, now 😑.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard her say you could get her 'cheeks' by using her products. Whatever she uses to get that look is really her own business and if she wanted to share that part of her then I think she would tell us. 

Honored Contributor

She swears she has had nothing done. A few times on air she has been asked and she denies it. Very simply, she's terrified of needles and the thought of injecting something into her face makes her heart race and she's flooded with nausea. She has also stated that if you choose to have something injected into your face, to ONLY do it along the outside of your face; never come near the cheek, eye, etc area.

I don't know; why go to that extreme of saying how scared you are and then be found out as a liar? That could do a quite a bit of damage to her brand. I chose to her line due to the fact that fillers/injections are NOT an option for me and from the conversations I've had via her office, I don't believe she's had any work done. 

Respected Contributor

Whether or not someone confirms or denies it, if their face looks structurally different, I conclude they must have done something.  I don’t think many people wake up with an altered face.

There are procedures which do not require injections.

Honored Contributor

There are non invasive ways to get fuller cheeks and undereye. It's actually not that hard at all. Most people don't believe it is possible -- because the professionals who have injectables they want us to rely on say so -- so they don't bother to try. Which is fine.

I'm just saying that if you know what you are doing, which Manuela clearly does, you can do it without fillers. She has the ingredients and the paraphernalia available to her to make it happen. It's not impossible.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

She was always more of a plain Jane and has started to use makeup and get really fit also.  It's amazing what makeup will do to change a person's look.

Honored Contributor

I have used her products off and on for years and always got good results, but I'm always looking for the next best thing. The last time I watched one of her shows, I didn't recognize her until she spoke.

Honored Contributor

The only thing that made me wonder if that was her on a show was when she went from brunette to blond. Maybe she did that gradually, I don't know.  I saw her on air as a dark brunette (fit, but a dark brunette like myself) and then one night I tuned in and saw this very blonde person selling ISOMERS. Took me a few minutes to realize it was her!

If you were to put me in a blond wig (a GOOD wig, lol), I look completely different. Not so with black or red, however. 

People will believe what they want so....it really doesn't matter.