Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers - if you are waiting for Matrixyl-4 it is coming in January

@porcelain at which point i disallowed a poster to speak? I only responded to her post’. I said, my experience with Skinn was not good. I had a ‘different opinion’. But you want to read a lot more into it. I am allowed to also say, I chose not to post on Skinn threads - I don’t use it. I’m allowed to say what I want , just like you or anyone else. I do not understand why do you have a need to shut me down in my opinion and expression.
Valued Contributor

Any idea of the new matrixly pricing...ty

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deleted.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

I have had enough of this quarreling @porcelain. If anything, I feel that you blasting me. Enough already of trying to ‘shame’ me. I did not do anything wrong. Just stop.
I’m here only to post information on the upcoming Isomers visit. Not interested in any of this drama.
BTW, I am well aware this is QVC forum, where people also post about various brands, not necessarily QVC’s exclusively. This is allowed and you know it well.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very well. I don't want to quarrel with anyone. This same discussion has happened too many times.

I won't post about Isomers or Skinn at all anymore. Too many personality conflicts. I'm not completely in the right in the conflicts, and I'm not completely wrong either. I'm just done with it. I don't know how to respond to any of it and I'm done worrying about it.

I never claimed to be a skincare expert, but I was proud of all the intense research I've done and continue to do on ingredients, and I thought I was helping. But I wasn't. I just came across like I was telling people what to do. And when I thought I was trying to explain myself better and clarify, it came across as arguing. I can't do any better. So this is just not the right place for me to try to talk about it. I get the point. I hope everyone continues to enjoy their products and discussions.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Super @porcelain! Great deal! I too had more than enough. The ‘expertise’ I may need on Isomers or anything else, I too can easily get from more respectful groups of people.
Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl, I’m not home now, when I come back I’ll check how much I paid last time for this size. It should be around that amount. From memory, it was about hundred dollars or even a little more. Matrixyl-4 is expensive, you don’t need to use much - it’s highly potent active ingredients.
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Sonechko, I appreciate your help 

Super Contributor

@sonechko @lucky-girl  On ShopHQ’s site, the Matrixyl 4 is currently offered at a holiday price of $69.99 (reg. price $150.00) with $4.99 shipping.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Do you think it will be less when Isomers is on Jan3