Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I have never found any product that works on wrinkles.  Does this actually help existing wrinkles or is it more for preventing future wrinkles?

ETA: Now sold out

@sueinsf - yes, it looks like it sold out. 

I don't have deep wrinkles so I can't comment on how this works for deep wrinkles. Like everything, YMMV

I use it the way Manuela does for her neck 'bands' - it's cumulative and of course it's not a one and done

If you're interested, try it in one of the small bottle kits they offer occasionally. 

I'm wondering what happened to her Anniversary event? ISOMERS August used to be a must shop event 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Hello all,

I ordered the simple science

anti-aging duo, we'll see how it works..

anniversary is in September

Join Isomers Live on ShopHQ

Saturday August 27th:
• ET: 8am, noon, 1pm, 6pm, 7pm
• PT: 5am, 9am, 10am, 3pm, 4pm

Stay tuned for our dates in September - it is our 25th ANNIVERSARY!

Times are subject to change.

ShopHQ can be seen on DirecTV channel 316, as well as most broadcast providers throughout the United States. To watch live shows during this appearance, go to SHOPHQ.com and click “Watch Us Live”.

Trusted Contributor

Not sure why ShopHQ charges more to ship out a bottle of serum than HSN is charging to ship out a recumbant bike (their TSV).  I really do like Isomers, and still buy from time to time, but the shipping charges have really slowed down my purchases. 

Do the math.
Super Contributor

I just now ordered it. It says Almost gone but it is not sold out yet.