Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne I haven't noticed a white cast, but I'm relatively pale! 

Respected Contributor

@ItsME

it's the zinc oxide that causes the white cast.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne  Yep, it is the zinc oxide.  I'm glad I don't have a problem with it!  How much do you apply?  I'm wondering if it would work for you if you applied less?  I'm confident that I'm getting full coverage, but. fortunately, I don't have a white cast.  

Respected Contributor

@MarieIG, it really is excellent! 

Respected Contributor

@ItsME

that's a definite possibilty.  i seem to have a cast with any product with zinc oxide.  i have noticed that if i use less i do have that greasy feeling though.  i'll have to try again. 

in winter i usually wear a bb cream so i'm not wearing the regular sunscreens, but i'll skip them for a couple days and give the sunscreens another try and see how i look.  for the gym i'm wearing a l'oreal product that has been discontinued that has a moisturiser with spf and i'm running out of my stash.  perfect time to try isomers again!  i know i've gone to the gym with the white cast before because my trainer has told me.  we'll see what happens here regardless of how i try it!

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne Let me know how it goes!  

Respected Contributor

@ItsME

will do!

Regular Contributor

Re: Isomers Sunscreen?

[ Edited ]

@ItsME, I've been working 'round the clock the last two weeks and missed your response. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question.

I wanted to add that I, too, like to use physical sunscreens only. So far, the only two I've used that don't leave a white cast are COTZ for Face and MD Solar Sciences. The problem is they're both pretty high in the cones department and are extremely difficult to wash off.