Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used this?  Did you see any results?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers Stem cell

[ Edited ]

I do use Stem Genesis Intensve Serum every day, or almost everyday. It's working on elasticity, firmnes, smoothness of the skin. Seeing the results from this serum alone, I can't tell, as it is a part of my routine, combined with other Isomers serums.

When I first got it a few month ago, I read a suggestion to put it under the eyes, followed with Fast Eye Lift Serum when absorbed. I started doing this and noticed quite an improvement under my eye area and diminishing of old laugh lines, so I continue on entire face, and also mix it with others.

Honored Contributor

Yep, I use it. It came with a kit I got from Evine. Not sure what it does for my skin because I use so many different products mixed together. Certainly isn't causing any harm.

But I've definitely noticed one change I can only attribute to the stem serum. It helps my peptide-based eyelash serum work better on my brows. Here's how I know:

I finish off my skincare routine with a bit of eyelash serum brushed on upper lash line. Then I wipe any leftovers on the tail ends of my brows, which have gotten thinner over time. My lash serum has been helping my brows, but only a little, and results had been difficult to detect.

Well, lately, since starting the stem cell serum all over the face -- including brow area where I've been using the lash serum -- my brows are thicker on the ends and are a lot easier to see in the mirror. The stem cell serum is the only recent addition to my routine that gets on my brow/forehead area and that could logically have an effect on brow growth.

I'm very pleased and inclined to think that this particular isomers serum works as a helper and booster for other treatments, certainly a particular peptide and possibly other peptides.

Intuitively, I'm skeptical about how an apple stem cell would have an effect on human skin. At first glance you'd think that if it did anything you'have sprouts popping out of your pores! But I've also read some studies that showed that it actually does have beneficial effects on human skin.

Plus I have nicer eyebrows now so I'm not going to complain!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies for your input!

Respected Contributor

I have not used Isomers stem cell, but was wondering if anyone has tried Isomers enzyme facial peel serum?  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2I tried the stem genesis products.  They did not fare well with my skin.  But I do use the Enzyme Peel once a week and have had great results with it.  It's very gentle but effective.   

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@AKgirl2I tried the stem genesis products.  They did not fare well with my skin.  But I do use the Enzyme Peel once a week and have had great results with it.  It's very gentle but effective.   

@Linmo ~ thank you for your reply...I've been using Skinn's DermAppeal for quite a few years, and find it too harsh now.  I look forward to trying the enzyme peel.  I have been using isomers products for quite a few years, and can't say I found an "it" product from this line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isomers Stem cell

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2The enzyme peel is the more gentler peel from Isomers.  They also offer a micro derm peel which for me is harsher.  I've tried the Skinn dermapeel and it was extremely harsh.  My desert island product is glutathiosome -whether the old version or the new plus.  Both made a dramatic improvement in my skin immediately.  There are many others that I rave about, including Copper P, Fast Lift Eye, Retiniacin and R Pur.   

ETA:  I'm backing off on the creams because the serums offer enough hydration without them.