Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomer girls, really need some help...........

[ Edited ]

Exactly, @Nadine. If we watch a line, we know the products, and also the time to buy them, when they become quite affordable!

Manuela talked about putting the product up to hair line for awhile now. She also was saying a few times - behind the EARS too! Neck, BACK of the neck!!!

Especially she was stressing this out, when talking about the Ultimate Super Skin Serum. Buy-the-way, Nadine, she LOVES it and uses it herself every day! So. She was saying that hairline. I started to make sure I spread it higher up and the temples, and ears, because normally I'd rather focus right on that center of face mostly.

Yesterday, Manuela gave this analogy about lifting face with hands and pulling up from hairline. This is where cosmetic surgeons make their cut! They cut and pull skin up only a COUPLE of MILLIMETERS. Only a couple, Nadine.

This is all we need to see a difference between looking like old hags and looking like beautiful women.

The surgery may achieve more drastic and faster results, than topical, of course. BUT the surgery can turn out to be a total irreversible disaster, not to mention the cost, and how painful it is.

But what Manuela was talking about, was where we want to put products for them start LIFTING that skin little by little these couple of millimeters up - up the hair line all around the face and behind the ears too. It's all connected! It's all one face! The neck and back of the neck. This all is skin of one face, that needs to be treated to be tightened, conditioned and lifted.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko you certainly know your Isomers, I've been using that line off and on for years. I'm 65 and currently using all the products you recommended and my doctor always comments on how youthful my skin looks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing can surpass Isomers in my opinion and in my experience, @blackhole99.

Like you, I was taken by it long time ago. I think 2001 or 2002. Manuela was just starting her first years then on ShopNBC, now Evine. She was showing her gorgeous older son's photo yesterday. Oh my! He is 18 year old hunk. She started on ShopNBC a year before she gave a birth.

Like you, I at first jumped on Isomers, but later on due to my general laziness, and inability to research and differentiate the products I needed, I was on and off. Mostly off.

Now, two years ago I came back fully, and I REALLY saw the difference in my face using Isomers right away. I learned picking the products that work for my age category. These work!

It takes me like ten minutes total in the morning and in the evening to complete my routine, and I can swear by these products.

I do not usually have any specific intention to watch the Isomers shows during her visits, but if I happen to catch one, I can't stop listening to her!

I always learn something in between the usual product pitch. Like for example, from yesterdays shows I picked up - to use the serums higher up around the face, hair line, behind the ears, and back of the neck as well. I got it.  I heard her saying this many times before, but fully understood what she was saying only yesterday. 

Manuela is a scientist, and she is all about reason and common sense. I like that! I can READ the common sense with all my fibers. Also I picked up - to use facial cleanser TWICE a day. Not once, not three times - twice. Our skin needs this cleansing, but it can't be overdone, since skin needs a change to produce it's own oil, and to receive and absorb the products put in within a few hours. 

Those were my lessons learned from the last visit. I also, picked up the TTV hair kits, thought I totally was not planning to do it. Oh well. I trust Manuela and totally willing to give her hair products a fair chance.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Nothing can surpass Isomers in my opinion and in my experience, @blackhole99.

Like you, I was taken by it long time ago. I think 2001 or 2002. Manuela was just starting her first years then on ShopNBC, now Evine. She was showing her gorgeous older son's photo yesterday. Oh my! He is 18 year old hunk. She started on ShopNBC a year before she gave a birth.

Like you, I at first jumped on Isomers, but later on due to my general laziness, and inability to research and differentiate the products I needed, I was on and off. Mostly off.

Now, two years ago I came back fully, and I REALLY saw the difference in my face using Isomers right away. I learned picking the products that work for my age category. These work!

It takes me like ten minutes total in the morning and in the evening to complete my routine, and I can swear by these products.

I do not usually have any specific intention to watch the Isomers shows during her visits, but if I happen to catch one, I can't stop listening to her!

I always learn something in between the usual product pitch. Like for example, from yesterdays shows I picked up - to use the serums higher up around the face, hair line, behind the ears, and back of the neck as well. I got it.  I heard her saying this many times before, but fully understood what she was saying only yesterday. 

Manuela is a scientist, and she is all about reason and common sense. I like that! I can READ the common sense with all my fibers. Also I picked up - to use facial cleanser TWICE a day. Not once, not three times - twice. Our skin needs this cleansing, but it can't be overdone, since skin needs a change to produce it's own oil, and to receive and absorb the products put in within a few hours. 

Those were my lessons learned from the last visit. I also, picked up the TTV hair kits, thought I totally was not planning to do it. Oh well. I trust Manuela and totally willing to give her hair products a fair chance.

@sonechko  Oh I had to tell you I have put my skincare on my ears, back of my neck no matter what I am using...I got the idea remembering my Gramma's "interesting" ear lobes, and thought I wonder if always put my creams on my ear lobes if I could avoid the "interesting" look..Smiley Happy Funny I was young when I thought that, but I have to say mine look pretty good..LOL..,

(you surely know this product well..Smiley Happy