Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a neck cream that tightens?

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   She most likely had a neck lift, lasers to fade and sun damage and for public appearances, heavy makeup to cover the rest. 

-----

Instead of that option, I'd listen to Tootsie! Unfortunately, I never knew her when I was 20.

@Shanus  I doubt that...she would have had her eyes done I would think if she went through all of that.

@SeaMaiden Blepharoplasty removes sagging skin and bags, not wrinkles.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I noticed that Elizabeth Warren has the most lovely neck and skin while watching her on TV while she was running. Did anyone else notice that? Her neck is FLAWLESSLY unlined as is her decollete...  and no sun damage either.  Wonder if it is genetics or really good skin care on her part?    I think she is very attractive with little makeup.. just naturally pretty.. pretty smile too. She is 70 years old.senwarren2016.jpg

@SeaMaiden  I noticed that too.  Im a wee bit younger than she and my neck looks nothing like hers.  She looks great. Like her hair,too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

FYI........Elizabeth Warren has had good plastic surgery.

Respected Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

FYI........Elizabeth Warren has had good plastic surgery.

Yes she has.  Just google past photos of her and it is very obvious. 

Super Contributor

I've had really good results with Strivectin neck firming TL Advanced.  I purchased at Costco for a good price.  I have a slight *turkey neck* starting and it really seemed to make that disappear.  TOok about a week to have noticable results.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Try one that contains Pullian, that is a tightening ingredient found in a lot of skin care. 

thanks, @Shelbelle  I had a hard time finding one. Most had the Pullulan way down on the list. Strivectin was #8 but then I found one at QVC-Elemis. It's only 4th. Trouble is, it doesn't say "tightening". I like to try  things from the Q because of the easy returns so I'm gonna try it. (tried everything else!)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Try one that contains Pullian, that is a tightening ingredient found in a lot of skin care. 

thanks, @Shelbelle  I had a hard time finding one. Most had the Pullulan way down on the list. Strivectin was #8 but then I found one at QVC-Elemis. It's only 4th. Trouble is, it doesn't say "tightening". I like to try  things from the Q because of the easy returns so I'm gonna try it. (tried everything else!)

Jud, we know each other a long time if it has Pullulan, it is tightening, that is what that ingredient does, look it up. Shel 

Honored Contributor

Maybe BEFORE surgery or photoshopF251F4AA-22BD-4697-AC61-BCA325D92CDC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pullulan is the 3rd ingredient in the Serious Skin Care Correc-Chin Firming and Lifting Cream sold on SHQ. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jud, we know each other a long time if it has Pullulan, it is tightening, that is what that ingredient does, look it up. Shel 

Your word is good enough for me, shel.Woman Happy