Respected Contributor

Is there a Rose body cream that's good for skin??

I always use Cerave, and love the results, but I'm looking for a true rose scented body cream that's not full of vegetable oil, or mineral oil but good for the skin. Any suggestions??
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a Rose body cream that's good for skin??

This one! Yes, yes, yes. It smells heavenly, not fake at all and subtle enough that it is not over-bearing at all. Walgreens used to carry it but I haven't seen it there lately. I know amazon has it for sure.

EO Botanical Body Lotion Rose & Chamomile - 8 oz for $10-$12 most places

31-UEUeHdfL._SY355_.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

It's probably possible to add a few drops of pure Rose Oil to your favorite Cerave cream. Especially if cream is not already scented.
Honored Contributor

Purchase rose essential oil or rose-geranium essential oil and add a drop to your favorite lotion which hopefully is fragrance free.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Ohh...such a good idea to add oil. Also, I'll look at that lotion...appreciate!!
Valued Contributor

Hi Dazlin 

I love the scent of roses too . I have been using the Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses line . It is made especially for sensitive skin  so it  very gentle  and reasonably priced . It is a full line of face and body care 

I use the toner , mask and scrub along with the body wash and butter 

Regular Contributor

L'Occitane has an entire line of rose-scented products for hair/body/hands (including soap and perfume).

100% Pure also has a line that's very good for skin, with some rose-scented products ---  I don't believe they have a rose body cream---but if you were open to other "flavors" the honey almond is fabulous!

Respected Contributor

I love Santa Maria Novella's Latte per il Corpo (body milk), in the Rose and Gardenia scent. I can't stand gardenia, but can only smell the rose.

It's a lovely lotion, great lasting scent, and the current price is $96 for 8.4 ounces. It's available from the Farmacia directly or Aedes, and possibly other sources, but I love Aedes and wouldn't look further afield. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee Thanks for posting the EO rose scented lotion.  I had no idea they made one.  I am a scent of rose lover too and had been making my own rose body lotion by adding drops of essential oil to unscented EO and Unscented Perlier Shea Butter lotion. I will definitely try the EO rose. 

I simply have not been able to find one blended by a manufacturer which I like since the company Gianna Rose discontinued their bath & body lotions and creams. That one smelled like a David Austin English Tea Rose.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin@@I bought this one on Etsy and I absolutely LOVE it. All natural ingredients and smells DIVINE!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/484716183/rose-honey-goat-milk-face

ETA Although it says this is a face cream, I use it as a body cream, mostly on my neck, because it's a little too rich for my face.