Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Tarte's New Maneater Mascara?

Curious, and looking for reviews....Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Tarte's New Maneater Mascara?

So funny you should ask.  I tried and LOVED it @CANDLEQUEEN in Sephora just the other day - so much so that I've been debating buying it here at the Q because they sell a duo of it (it's actually sitting in my cart I just haven't pulled the trigger).  I also have a couple various mascaras unopened from previous purchases so I don't really need to buy any at this time.   I was really impressed with it, which is saying aLOT, because the one thing I don't complain about is my lashes.  But something about this formula made my lashes just look SOOOO good, effortlessly.  And what REALLY impressed me was that I applied it over a light coat of mascara I put on earlier that day.  That's really putting it to the test in my book.

It's definitely worth trying.

Regular Contributor

I bought it and tried it and didn't like it at all. I like the Lights, Camera, Lashes and the somewhat new,Tartiest. Maneater was one of the worst mascaras I have tried. There was nothing on the brush and what little was going on my lashes was just bits of "clump".  Tartiest is now my favorite to use. It gives lots of volume. Try this one instead. 

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed one out after a couple of tries, glomy thick clumpy is how I found it to be. Gave the other one (it came as a 2 pack) to my granddaughter, she said she liked it. Maybe she did, or maybe she just said that so she wouldn't sound ungrateful, lol.