Honored Contributor

Re: Is Tweezerman really that good?

[ Edited ]

They used to be made in Germany and Switzerland and now that they aren't, they are not as good as they once were.

I use Bobbi Brown tweezers/Rubis now and they are far sharper and get every baby hair in my eyebrows. I have tried many different brands and these are my personal favorite...

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear  Tweezerman use to be the best but fell short several years ago.  I now purchase German made tweezers on Amazon or EBay for under $20 and they are excellent.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I use Tweezerman but since starting to use one of the small brow razor products, I rarely need to tweeze any more.

Valued Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

I have tweezers that are not always that good in getting fine hairs. Tweezerman  is advertised as the best. Has anyone had good luck with this and as good as advertised? It might be worth getting if it is.

Yes. I've had mine for as long as I can remember and wouldn't use anything else. 

Honored Contributor

Love Tweezerman!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tweezerman are the best! They simply work. They are sharp, so they can really grip the hair. Although I get my eyebrows waxed, I carry Tweezerman with me to get “the lone stray”.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I have a gaggle of daughters.  We have many tweezers and a love affair with our 10x mirror. 

I own 2 pairs of Tweezerman. My favorite tweezers are a needle nosed pair I got from Marshall’s for $4.

We also regularly visit our “lady” for eyebrow threading 

@scatcat 

You got that right, sister!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I love my mini pair that I keep in my travel bag. I will recommend that you get yourself a magnifying mirror so you can see properly. Mine is a 10x mirror and it’s perfect. You used to be able to buy them with tweezers inside a compact. I am getting a regular-sized pair of tweezer man next time I am in Walgreens.

Trusted Contributor

They are THE very best. I have wasted a fortune trying to find cheaper alternatives. They don’t exist.
Regular Contributor

Last year I bought Selkie nail clippers for husband and son. They raved about the quality and this year I bought tweezers and nail clippers for daughter and son in law. They all swear the Selkie brand is the best. Bought through the company website and through Amazon.