Regular Contributor

Re: Is SKINN all it's cracked up to be?

This is one of the better lines out there for specialty products IMO. I like the creme reverse (both face and eye), and the stem rejen for the eyes. The new peel also was impressive--the one that has 2 tubes that join into 1. I like it so much that I am seriously considering getting on auto delivery. I also really like his body butter and scrub--I've tried one version in a kit and am definitely glad I have it on auto delivery. I've tried most of the name brand lines, and use Paula's Choice for my cleanser and toner.
Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 BlingQueen022 said: The only way to know that is to use the products yourself. What works for one, may not work for another.

This!!

Trusted Contributor

THANKS for all your very thoughtful replies!

Some of this products are starting to sell out so I better make up my mind about what I want to try. I'm gonna get the TSV as some of you recommended and the chin-up stuff to try out.

THANKS AGAIN!

Contributor

I can't believe how many people fall for this guy's B S. When he was on HSN during a live phone call someone asked him if he knew where "his" products were made, were they made in the US? The reason she asked him was she had heard that he didn't manufacture the products or have anything to do with them, just was a spokesperson. This is after a long time of him saying that he was involved with all aspects. They immediately dropped the call, he looked like a deer in headlights and never answered the question. Soon after he disappeared...poof. Now he has appeared on the bottom feeder channel where all fired vendors and hosts go to die.

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 LISALIPLINER said:

I can't believe how many people fall for this guy's B S. When he was on HSN during a live phone call someone asked him if he knew where "his" products were made, were they made in the US? The reason she asked him was she had heard that he didn't manufacture the products or have anything to do with them, just was a spokesperson. This is after a long time of him saying that he was involved with all aspects. They immediately dropped the call, he looked like a deer in headlights and never answered the question. Soon after he disappeared...poof. Now he has appeared on the bottom feeder channel where all fired vendors and hosts go to die.

I don't believe I am "falling" for anything by simply re-purchasing products that continue to give me better results than any other line I have ever used. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I don't believe I am "falling" for anything by simply re-purchasing products that continue to give me better results than any other line I have ever used. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 NickelEmily said: This is one of the better lines out there for specialty products IMO. I like the creme reverse (both face and eye), and the stem rejen for the eyes. The new peel also was impressive--the one that has 2 tubes that join into 1. I like it so much that I am seriously considering getting on auto delivery. I also really like his body butter and scrub--I've tried one version in a kit and am definitely glad I have it on auto delivery. I've tried most of the name brand lines, and use Paula's Choice for my cleanser and toner.

If you use ebay put Skinn ABC Peel in the search bar and quite a few sets of them show up, check out the prices there, you my be pleasantly surprise. I just bought a set of 4 there last night and paid 24.00 total.

Respected Contributor

He manufactures the skin care products here in the USA. Make up, mostly imported. Maybe 15 years ago he didn't manufacture here, idn
Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Colonel Meow said:

This is the way I feel Colonel Meow. I love both the Stem Rejens and the Deep Wrinkle Protolcol products (both in the Collagenisis line). I never made repurchases of any other line because my skin always rebelled, I just moved around forever trying to find my holy grail products. I found it with Skinn (and of course some Isomers). I'm staying put!

Lisalipliner, I could be wrong but I dont believe Dimitri manufactured the Parthena line at HSN, just the spokesman/vendor.

Honored Contributor

I think you ARE wrong, because without telling anyone he left HSN and sold his line, which still exists. I don't think he could have sold it if he hadn't owned it. But again, I may be wrong.

He wooed me with his charm, but his line never did a thing for me. The orchid gel is very nice-for about ten minutes and then it's gone. He is always saying how he is the first one to have this or that and how innovative the product is, next thing you know it's been dropped or improved. Huh? I have caught him in lies, too, and deception when he uses a model. I really no longer believe a word he says. He doesn't answer his email, either. Unless things have changed, that was a while ago.