Super Contributor

Inner Rim Eyeliner -Which can you recommend?

Do any have real staying power? What about the ones from Mally? Need help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Inner Rim Eyeliner -Which can you recommend?

Tarte inner rim eyeliner.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I use the Rimmell waterproof. It is like a gel, but, in a pencil. I pick mine up at Wal-Mart for less then $5.00. I tightline my upper rim, and, it doesn't budge! I also use it on the lower rim, and it has good staying power. Good luck on whatever you choose. I did try the Tarte that winamac1 mentioned, and I was allergic to it. But, I have sensitive eyes.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday morning I was very tired and my eyes showed it. I pulled out my LG nude liner and lined the lower inner rim. Instant brightness and it was still there when I took m/u off last night. So I'd rec LG. I'm sure she has colors other than the nude. Oh, and I got it through HauteLook, 2 for $10.
Respected Contributor

I use Rimmel, too. I never line on top of the eyelid, only under the lashes. The difference between that eye and the one I haven't yet "done" lol is remarkable.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

Mally smeared on me. Rimmel did too. I wonder if my eyes are not only watery, but oily too. I have tried dozens and am still on the lookout. Tarte is the next on my list to try.

Honored Contributor

The only liner my lids can withstand is by "mineral fusion." Its all natural yada yada and it sometimes will smear if I don't apply it correctly, but it does not cause "red eye!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I picked up Peter Thomas Roth's liner back around the holidays when it was on sale (I think it might still be on sale on his own website so check there) I'm not sure what prompted me but have to say this liner has out-performed anything else I've ever tried. Most have no holding power on me whether above or below the lashes and darn, it this one didn't last all day and think it might have even been there the following AM if I hadn't washed it off.

It worked both inside and outside the rims and nothing else I've used ever has - my eyes are a tough challenge on eye products.

Regular Contributor

Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner is great for the inner rim/tightlining. It will stay there forever. On the lid though, it can transfer to the eyelid crease.
Esteemed Contributor

Gels don't last on me & I think I've tried just about all the pots & pencils. I've given up and just carry a pencil with me for touch ups.