Contributor

I can wear very few perfumes. When I found Inner Grace, I finally found a scent that did not cause any allergy problems. I can no longer find it and do not see it on the Philosophy programs. Has this scent been discontinued?

Trusted Contributor

Yes countrygal - Philosophy has discontinued Inner Grace. I really liked Inner Grace. I find lately that I don't like the brand as a whole as much any more - it's really too bad.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yes, too bad! It was my favorite as well.

They are really pushing Living Grace so much, and it smells like air freshener to me. Yuck!!

Super Contributor
Inner Grace is my favorite too!
Super Contributor

IG is still available in one of the 4 piece discovery kits here on the Q. I saw it earlier today, but don't remember the exact configuration. I believe that all 4 pieces were shower gels in the Grace line (including IG). HTH!

Super Contributor

Here is the item #: A233902

Super Contributor

Amazing, Pure, Inner and Internal .33oz available at the new Philosophy Outlet for $21.00. I love small bottles of fragrance and I just purchased 2 sets. I also picked up the Pure whipped moisturizer for $16.00 (reg. 32). $50.00 will get you free shipping.

The outlet is the same site as the philosophy site with a section for values up to 60% off.

Smiley Happy

New Contributor
Inner Grace is my favorite of the grace line. I have been checking Marshalls and TJ Maxx for that random bottle. I've found Summer Grace, Falling in Love Summer, Giving Grace, and Philosophy the Fragrance there, so I am hoping Inner Grace will pop up there one day. I hate the new Living Grace...it smells like bug repellant spray.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/29/2014 SilentDance said:

Amazing, Pure, Inner and Internal .33oz available at the new Philosophy Outlet for $21.00. I love small bottles of fragrance and I just purchased 2 sets. I also picked up the Pure whipped moisturizer for $16.00 (reg. 32). $50.00 will get you free shipping.

The outlet is the same site as the philosophy site with a section for values up to 60% off.

Smiley Happy

I snagged that kit for the Inner Grace. I so wish they would bring it back!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines