Respected Contributor
Tried em all. Nothing comes close to my beloved Hourglass Miner Veil Primer. Expensive, so I definitely wish their was something else. The next best is Becca's Ever Matte. But nothing really can hold up to oily skin like mine. Lol
Respected Contributor

Smashbox Primer followed by Mally Face Defender! (Face Defender in the compact lasts Forever, hence it is a great bargain)

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I wear Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen. This was a total surprising "side-affect" of the product but it is the best primer for me nowadays and I get sun protection at the same time.Woman Happy  

Respected Contributor

I was curious about the Smashbox primer mist and wondered if it was a gimmick. I bought it at ulta during the 21 days of beauty, so I got it for $17. I really like it. It leaves my face feeling a little tacky, and my liquid foundation really stay put. I mainly spray it on my T zone. I also bought the Mehron primer on CRC and it's just as good IMO and cheaper. It doesn't come in a spray bottle but I will just put it in my Smashbox spray bottle when I use it up. I have a few primers and need to use them before I buy anything else. I use my Smashbox spray if I'm going out and want my makeup to stay put for hours. I use the Nivea for other occasions. It's good, but the Smashbox works better for me.