Honored Contributor

Re: If You Are Signed Up for EVINE Emails....

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Be sure to check your inbox before purchasing any of the "Encore" goodies.

@JeanLouiseFinch - yes!!! I did get the email with the Evine code for $10 off $50 purchase & another for $30 off $100 thru Apr 27th. Nice!!! Woman Very Happy

Also, $5 off Beauty purchase of a min $25 at HSN. Just do a google search for the HSN code

Thanks for posting the notice Heart Happy Shopping!

Last month I had a $30 off $75 coupon code from Evine & enjoyed using it but I did not get any codes this month. I do not have an Evine credit card.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - yes!!! I did get the email with the Evine code for $10 off $50 purchase & another for $30 off $100 thru Apr 27th. Nice!!! Woman Very Happy

Also, $5 off Beauty purchase of a min $25 at HSN. Just do a google search for the HSN code

Last month I had a $30 off $75 coupon code from Evine & enjoyed using it but I did not get any codes this month. I do not have an Evine credit card.

@willdob3 I don't have an evine cc either. I did try to use the codes mentioned on my one account and it said not valid. I have never used either code before. But I looked on my husband's account (lol) and he got the email and the code worked. It says on the email that the codes are for "named" customers only. The $30 off $75 code you got is a better deal than either of these though!

I only wish that SKINN 3 pc set with the essential radiance shimmering body oil was available so I could have used the code to buy that set. Bummer.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 -  I don't have an Evine card either.  Keep checking your inbox.  The codes are good thru the 27th so you still have time.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

Anyone know if the coupons can be used on pecials, and or with reduced shipping?

I'm waiting to see if Concult Beaute runs a special.   The other thing...alot of stuff is 49.95...so cant use the $10 off...right??

Honored Contributor

Thanks! I will keep watching but I am not sure if finding that email would be good or bad! I would probably try to use it! 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Anyone know if the coupons can be used on pecials, and or with reduced shipping?

I'm waiting to see if Concult Beaute runs a special.   The other thing...alot of stuff is 49.95...so cant use the $10 off...right??

@Dazlin - here is the disclaimer info for the coupons

"Promotion is offered for named customer only. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $50 to receive $10 off the product subtotal or a minimum of $100 to receive $30 off the product subtotal, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between12:00pm ET, April 13, 2016 and 9:59pm ET, April 27, 2015.

Only one of the offers may be used during the promotion. For one time use only. If offer is used on an AutoDelivery program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full AutoDelivery pricing.

Not valid on Waterford or items offered by EVINE Live's paid programming partners. May not be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offer. Discount will be applied at checkout.

If an item is returned, the promo value or portion thereof will be deducted from the refund. No cash value or credit back. We reserve the right to discontinue this promotion at any time, for any reason and without notice."

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today is also free shipping with the Evine credit card, BUT, you can't use the $10 or $30 off coupon AND get free shipping.  It's one or the other.  Just tried using the $10 off to get the Beekman TTV, and it originally showed as free shipping, but once I put in the code for $10 off, the $6.99 shipping charge was added.  I cancelled the order.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sister Barbara wrote:

Today is also free shipping with the Evibe credit card, BUT, you can't use the $10 or $30 off coupon AND get free shipping.  It's one or the other.  Just tried using the $10 off to get the Beekman TTV, and it originally showed as free shipping, but once I put in the code for $10 off, the $6.99 shipping charge was added.  I cancelled the order.

@Sister BarbaraWow that is interesting. You should be allowed to get free shipping and use the coupon if you have an Evine CC. That isn't fair at all.

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I got the email for the $10 off $50 or $30 off $100 just a few hours ago. Well my Beekman order I placed early yesterday of the bounty box just shipped today as I just got the email so I can't cancel it and use the coupon. There isn't anything I need at Evine right now. Bummer!

@BabyYoda call CS and ask them to apply it to your order. I am sure they will.

Ok great idea @HappyDaze I will call them now.

@HappyDaze unfortunately Evine can't apply a coupon off to a previous order. The only way to do that is to cancel the order and to place a new order. Mine shipped out today so she couldn't do that. So this is what she did with her managers approval, I ordered another Bounty box not on Auto Delivery (to save for gifts is my rationale) and she let me have $30 off to make up for yesterday's order as both orders combined are over $100. So the bounty boxes came down to $52 and change with shipping each!! I could not refuse that.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I got the email for the $10 off $50 or $30 off $100 just a few hours ago. Well my Beekman order I placed early yesterday of the bounty box just shipped today as I just got the email so I can't cancel it and use the coupon. There isn't anything I need at Evine right now. Bummer!

@BabyYoda call CS and ask them to apply it to your order. I am sure they will.

Ok great idea @HappyDaze I will call them now.

@HappyDaze unfortunately Evine can't apply a coupon off to a previous order. The only way to do that is to cancel the order and to place a new order. Mine shipped out today so she couldn't do that. So this is what she did with her managers approval, I ordered another Bounty box not on Auto Delivery (to save for gifts is my rationale) and she let me have $30 off to make up for yesterday's order as both orders combined are over $100. So the bounty boxes came down to $52 and change with shipping each!! I could not refuse that.

@BabyYoda - that's a GREAT CS response! Good deal. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri