Respected Contributor

Re: If You Are Signed Up for EVINE Emails....

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I got the email for the $10 off $50 or $30 off $100 just a few hours ago. Well my Beekman order I placed early yesterday of the bounty box just shipped today as I just got the email so I can't cancel it and use the coupon. There isn't anything I need at Evine right now. Bummer!

@BabyYoda call CS and ask them to apply it to your order. I am sure they will.

Ok great idea @HappyDaze I will call them now.

@HappyDaze unfortunately Evine can't apply a coupon off to a previous order. The only way to do that is to cancel the order and to place a new order. Mine shipped out today so she couldn't do that. So this is what she did with her managers approval, I ordered another Bounty box not on Auto Delivery (to save for gifts is my rationale) and she let me have $30 off to make up for yesterday's order as both orders combined are over $100. So the bounty boxes came down to $52 and change with shipping each!! I could not refuse that.

@BabyYoda - that's a GREAT CS response! Good deal. 

@Chi-town girl They really went above and beyond for me. They wanted to make it right. I am really blown away by their customer service. I am a fairly new customer to them.

Frequent Contributor

That email blew me out of the water. A shopping channel making that kind of an offer??!!

I have enough soaps, true enough, but I got my brother hooked on them now. Maybe he would go through it faster than me and deplete the stash? You never know...

I had scents of the soaps I hadn't opened yet. I'm not as blown away by the violet as I thought I would be (brother loves it). I kept passing over the honey and oats, but decided it would be smart to give it a go. Smitten!! It has the most lovely light honey scent as well as being moisturizing. My new favorite and it's been sitting in my closet tucked in the back for some time. Dang. More is coming.

I bought the shampoo bars too, but have been too chicken to try them. Cracked one of those open because it would be stupid to order more without knowing if I love or hate it. Too early to know for sure, however, first use has my hair extremely shiny and bouncy. More is coming.

Wow. Hope you guys have as much fun with that coupon as I did!

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda aww that was nice of them! I am glad they did something for you. If it were QVC they would have just said too bad so sad, lol!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda aww that was nice of them! I am glad they did something for you. If it were QVC they would have just said too bad so sad, lol!

@HappyDaze I never had this happen! I am still surprised over what they did. It is so disappointing that the Q doesn't give any coupons off amounts spent. I dropped my buying here because other retailers do give coupons and I save quite a lot. HSN just sent me a 20% off coupon..

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze I never had this happen! I am still surprised over what they did. It is so disappointing that the Q doesn't give any coupons off amounts spent. I dropped my buying here because other retailers do give coupons and I save quite a lot. HSN just sent me a 20% off coupon..

@BabyYoda I cannot believe in this day and age that there is still a company that does NOT offer any % off or $$ coupon codes! So crazy! Even today I am getting inundated with coupon codes from stores- beauty.com, Paula's Choice, Drs. foster and smith, reuseit.com, drugstore.com, hsn, etc for tax day! How a business still does as well as it does without offereing real incentives to its' customers I have no idea. I guess some are just loyal to a company regardless!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda I cannot believe in this day and age that there is still a company that does NOT offer any % off or $$ coupon codes! So crazy! Even today I am getting inundated with coupon codes from stores- beauty.com, Paula's Choice, Drs. foster and smith, reuseit.com, drugstore.com, hsn, etc for tax day! How a business still does as well as it does without offereing real incentives to its' customers I have no idea. I guess some are just loyal to a company regardless!

@HappyDaze I agree! I get so many online coupons especially for tax day as they want you to spend your tax refund at their store and give you a good $$ off or % off purchase. Since I haven't bought anything from beauty dot com in about a year they just sent me a 25% off coupon for tax day with free shipping over $35. There is no savings on beauty items at Q that we can get somewhere else with free shipping, no tax and a % off.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Consult Beaute kit with 16 oz cleanser included.  I have this cleanser and the eye cream, and I really like them.  I could only apply the $10 off code.   They get you there...they lowered the price .16 cents short of $100, so can't use the $30 off.   I was hoping for free shipping, but I see you can't get free shipping and use the codes.  Oh well...I think it's a good deal.   Three pieces I need, and then the jumbo cleanser.  Also the concentrate has C in it, so I can omit another C serum.