Respected Contributor

I went to the iT website and my exact question was addressed in the Q and A by a staff member.

The difference between the new BB version and the CC (previous) version is the 3-D technology.  This molecule is said to "move" with your skin.  

I'll wait until QVC has a TSV and then make a decision.

Trusted Contributor

@jpie  her bye bye (tv foundation) is a dupe to me as her CC cream in a tube.."it's new" technology see like balony to me ..I feel it may be a bit diff but all hype. AND for my drier skin it's not as hydrating for me. Nice but runs light and is again on me seems like a Cc cream dupe.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@jpie  her bye bye (tv foundation) is a dupe to me as her CC cream in a tube.."it's new" technology see like balony to me ..I feel it may be a bit diff but all hype. AND for my drier skin it's not as hydrating for me. Nice but runs light and is again on me seems like a Cc cream dupe.

@mimi5775

Thank you for your response!  I really like her CC 50+ and have three super size tubes still left from a TSV.  I was trying to decide if I needed the next AD (I love the lip gloss and tightliner mascara that comes with it).

I agree with you about the one on the infomercial  being "much ado about nothing".  

I also was reading about the new iT "flexible" mascara found here and now at Ulta.  It didn't get great reviews.  Many reviews said that it clumped like crazy.  I bet Jamie will package it in her next TSV along with the newest version of her foundation.

Regular Contributor

I bought just the foundation from her website.  It should arrive in a couple of days.  I just did not want those other items offered in the infomercial.  Plus, I hate the auto ship from everyone except QVC.