Honored Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics TSV 11|10!!

@Fluke67 wrote:
I will pass on the tsv but will get the holiday book. I like that this year’s book has a shade for eyebrow powder, plus it has bronzer and not as much highlighter. Looks better than last year’s book!

Do you have the item number on the book or where I can see it?  When will it be on? Thx.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the TSV! For once,I use every item in the kit already and will enjoy the replenishments for a great price!

Respected Contributor

It's a great value!  However, I already have enough brushes, I don't wear mascara, I don't care for the powder foundation, that lip serum I just don't get (it's a meh, I've tried it), and I don't really need the under eye stuff.  I've tried that also and found it thick and tacky.  But I do love the moisturizer.  So even if you only want or need one other product in that kit, it's a buy.  Give the rest away or sell it on Ebay.

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
I will pass on the tsv but will get the holiday book. I like that this year’s book has a shade for eyebrow powder, plus it has bronzer and not as much highlighter. Looks better than last year’s book!

@, I also passed on the TSV but bought the holiday book ( first time). I told myself I wasn't buying anything, then I folded like a cheap suit!

Honored Contributor

It just does not work for me .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I also purchased this TSV, as I regularly use four of the products (concealer, powder foundation, moisturizer, mascara). As for the other items, I look forward to trying the lip serum and using the double-ended face brush. For just $10 more than the actual price of the moisturizer, you get 5 additional items, all full sized. Plus, if you're like me and shop on QVC via Ebates, there's 5% cashback on QVC purchases today. And free shipping to boot!
Trusted Contributor

I purchased the TSV as I like a lot IT cosmetics. It will be another perfect addition for my coming holidays, this summer to Greece.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Super Contributor

Helen, one of QVC’s older models, is wearing the IT cosmetics.  They showed a before and after picture.  The “after” showed how badly the makeup settled into the winkles on her face.  I do have an IT bronzer and brushthat I like but I will stay away from the foundations and concealers!

Honored Contributor

Whoever mentioned the Beauty Book, thanks.  Had no interest in the TSV, and I have last year's book which I like although I haven't used it that much because I was saving it more for travel.  This book has more of what I would normally use, so when I travel I think all I would need would be a foundation or BB/CC cream and mascara along with some brushes.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's a good deal, but their line does not work for me, shows every line and wrinkle I own. I do like their blush though.