Respected Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics TSV 11|10!!

I love several IT Cosmetics products. Their CC cream and Celebration foundation are my holy grails. However, I haven’t bought one of their TSVs in quite awhile. Boooooooring!!

I agree with above - would love to see a great new eyeshadow palette or something different and interesting like a lip, eye, mascara trio. Anything but the same ol’ same ol’.
Contributor

Their new holiday book looks much better than the tsv.  The shades are gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It Cosmetics still has one of the worst selections of foundation shades on QVC.  Rich and Deep should be called Rich Ashy and Deep Muddy.  I’ve tried them both in every iteration of foundation they introduce. No more.

Respected Contributor

I like IT and look forward to the holiday specials--especially the large size CC cream foundation. But, this TSV is an easy pass for me, too. That powder foundation accentuates my fine lines. Sometimes I think they bundle the foundation into a TSV that noone likes to get rid of the inventory.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  IT will be on all day and night.  I don't wear it as I only need a tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier) or a medium coverage foundation if I want more coverage.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I will pass on the tsv but will get the holiday book. I like that this year’s book has a shade for eyebrow powder, plus it has bronzer and not as much highlighter. Looks better than last year’s book!
Respected Contributor

Very boring holiday offering.  Why not a pretty palette or some of the newer products.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but I cannot stand listening to the fast talking vendor (blonde).  That seals it for me!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was sort of interested because I just bought IT for the first time at Utla in a new shade -- CC Cream in Fair Light, and it is a perfect match for me. After reading three pages of negative comments and noticing the TSV is not offered in my shade, I have changed my mind . . . lol

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor

An easy pass for me.  I can't handle listening to the vendors either.  High pitched voices and speed talking.  Very annoying.