Honored Contributor

@40nu20 wrote:

I love  the pink blush and lipstick colors.  I know they can look bright in the compact but I feel they look good on once applied correctly.  I bought a physicians formula pink blush that looked similar to the pics of the tsv shown on this blog.  Very bright and very pink!  I got so so many compliments on my complexion wearing that pink pink blush color.  Adds life and a youthful glow.  I'm not talking overdone hot pink cheeks here.....I'm talking about a flush of color...well blended and not overdone.  I'm a young 40 something (in my own opinion LOL).  I think as we get older, we need a bit  (just a bit)  more color in our face. I'm super excited to get this tsv.  Think I'll love it. 

I like the blush color in pink!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I still may get this TSV depending upon the price.  I like the CC cushion cream in the compact.  I also love the brushes though I don't need any, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

fluid veil foundation with a refill,  a cream blush and blurred lines lipstick both in je ne sais quois, and two brushes...  No item number yet 

Valued Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: IT cosmetic TSV

[ Edited ]

That looks suspiciously like the infamous Je Ne Sais Quoi -- and I really hate that color. I love everything IT does EXCEPT the Je Ne Sais Quoi color -- does nothing for a woman as pale as I am. And it's ALWAYS featured in some way -- I would really love to see some new products from IT. Also, I had really hoped for the new mascara to be included. Love their brushes, their mascara, their eye palettes, and like Blurred Lines in the few colors that show up on my lips. But really hate the Je Ne Sais Quoi. BORED to tears with it. So I guess I'll skip this one. Thanks for posting -- saved me staying up till midnight for no reason. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@aingeal wrote:

That looks suspiciously like the infamous Je Ne Sais Quoi -- and I really hate that color. I love everything IT does EXCEPT the Je Ne Sais Quoi color -- does nothing for a woman as pale as I am. And it's ALWAYS featured in some way -- I would really love to see some new products from IT. Also, I had really hoped for the new mascara to be included. Love their brushes, their mascara, their eye palettes, and like Blurred Lines in the few colors that show up on my lips. But really hate the Je Ne Sais Quoi. BORED to tears with it. So I guess I'll skip this one. Thanks for posting -- saved me staying up till midnight for no reason. Smiley Happy

@aingeal  I have mixed feelings about Je Ne Sais Quoi.  Sometimes I really love it but most times, not so much.  

Super Contributor

@pateacher, that's the TSV from January 2015.

I, too, am pretty tired of Je Ne Sais Quoi. That's their fall back color. I can almost guarantee that the lipstick and blush won't go on as bright as they look. The whole deal with JNSQ is that it mixes with your body chemistry to become your perfect shade of pink. It is disappointing how bright some of their stains do turn, though. They even acknowledged it by making "soft stains" that won't turn that bright magenta color.

I used to be an IT fanatic; I bought almost everything they made and used their products almost exclusively. However, since I began a natural/organic skin care and makeup journey last June, I haven't worn most of their products (I do cheat with some of their lip colors and eyeshadows, but no foundation or blush). Something that bothers me about their products, even before I started my journey, is the laundry list of ingredients. I can't believe how many items make up one product; it makes you wonder about what you're putting on your skin. Is all that really necessary? I will say, though, this TSV is tempting!

Trusted Contributor
Regular Contributor

I'm so in!!!! I can't wait! Love the pinks!!! 

Like I need more makeup

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Man Tongue

Super Contributor

Obviously QVC gave this beatuy blogger the info so she could slowly reveal the set to the public. It was meant to be a tease. I do agree it is very annoying! Why not just offer it to people! It's not like they are doing us a big favor to sell it to us! Why should people have to feel like they are begging to see what they may or may not purchase?

It is nice that they are offeirng something with some moisture in it with winter setting in. It is going to be a long 3 months for those of us in the northern part of the country. I need foundation but not sure if I want the CC veil though. I have heard several people say that they go through it very fast. People use CCs because the need coverage and this one apparently needs to be layered a lot to get that coverage. I don't like the mask effect that many CCs give.

I have some gift money that is burning a hole in my pocket. Don't know if I am going ot bother waiting for this though.