Esteemed Contributor

The Celebration Foundation is a great product, at a great price.  Having said that, I am sticking to Lancer, Beautybio, and Beekman which are said not to be produced in China or Japan.  Will miss It as well as Tatcha, but here in New Jersey, we have to be extra careful.  Looking forward to life as we knew it to return.

Esteemed Contributor

i am not getting the TSV either, but not for those reasons. it makes my wrinkles show more....just as many powder foundations do. i dont care where it is made.

Trusted Contributor

I find IT foundations, including the CC cream, to be on the yellowy side and I am very porcelain and have cool tones. I wish they would make their foundations in more cool tones. Not everybody has warm skin tones. 

Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I find IT foundations, including the CC cream, to be on the yellowy side and I am very porcelain and have cool tones. I wish they would make their foundations in more cool tones. Not everybody has warm skin tones. 

I agree with you 100%  wish they would come out with  more neutral (pink cool skin tones) products.Have tried even  the fair -light CC  foundation and had to send that back that I  thought would be better then the fair which was too light sent that back, but oh no the fair - light was yellow on my light skin just can't win ,with IT.

When they first came to QVC remember hearing medium is a universal shade  in the CC and would be a good choice ,tried that and  back that went the same day received  was just horrible on . 

Even thought some of the light skin models did not look good when showing IT foundations. 

My daughter went to a store a few years ago  where they sold IT Cosmetics and even the makeup person couldn't seem to get her fair skin to look natural with their foundations she couldn't wait to get home and wash off the foundation. No sale that day, then  told her that I brought many times from the Q and couldn't find one IT foundation to keep.Just not made for us fair skin .

I have stuck with one of their products for years  the Bye Bye Pores compact  it's white but works great on giving an airbrushed completion but am using foundations & blush or just concealers from other manufacturers and am happy .

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@LuvmyLab   OK, to address the many foundations that lean towards yellow tones, I'll try to explain delicately w/o meaning any prejudice, racism, judgement, etc. In our country, in the last few decades especially, there has been an increase in immigration and intermarriages. I'd guess 80% of women have warm, yellow toned complexions. The companies are producing what sells the most. Yes, those of us who are fair to light or even medium w/ cool tones are, most of the time, forced into the neutral category. 

Valued Contributor
I tried to like the Celebration Foundation, but it didn’t work for me. It settled in fine lines and did not offer enough coverage for me. I ended up tossing it out, but loved the brush that came with it and still using it (4 years later)