Respected Contributor

Anyone watching?

What is going on with the eyeshadow pallete presentation.  

LOL

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Anyone watching?

What is going on with the eyeshadow pallete presentation.  

LOL

What do you mean?  Care to explain further?

Respected Contributor

Sorry!!  I think you had to see it.  The host has eye shadow all around her eyes like Harry Potter glasses.  I just need to know if someone else saw it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Show 1/8

[ Edited ]

@justashopper Oh. She always overdoes the eyeshadow.  Some hosts shouldn't should not do certain shows.  This is one example.  Earlier Sandra was presenting the TSV and she sat on the machine and talked.  Then got up and talked more.  Never used the machine but for a 30 second time.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Sorry!!  I think you had to see it.  The host has eye shadow all around her eyes like Harry Potter glasses.  I just need to know if someone else saw it. 

@justashopper Yes, I saw it before and I'm still seeing it at the moment,  Rachel has a shimmery highlighting shade under her brow bone and under her eye.  When I first saw it, it looked super white and shiny. Now it's more blended but you can still see it when the light hits it right, and it's not a flattering look on her. 

Contributor

I saw it too. I thought what the heck did she do to her eyes. It looks terrible. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@justashopper Oh. She always overdoes the eyeshadow.  Some hosts shouldn't should not do certain shows.  This is one example.  Earlier Sandra was presenting the TSV and she sat on the machine and talked.  Then got up and talked more.  Never used the machine but for a 30 second time.

Rosalie Brown demonstrates the Total Gym, as well as fitness models. It is not necessary for every host to, as long as they give pertinent information.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky