Contributor

Hi!  I'm curious what anyone thinks of the IT TSV??  I just recieved today and I'm not sure if I like it or not.  I ordered the LIGHT foundation and was disappointed that the concealer was in medium.  It's a bit dark for me.  Haven't tried the lipgloss, but I read it look fuscia on a lot of people so we'll see.  Won't use the eyebrow color, but that's ok if I like everything else.  The brush is great!! 

I think I'll try it more for the next few days and see if I'll keep or not.  I don't want to return!!!

Frequent Contributor

I am deciding if i should open the box. I use the concealer and don't know if it is worth keeping for that and the brush. i was hoping I would like one other item.  Love to hear if others think it is worth it.

Respected Contributor

I didn't order the TSV, but I have been using the Celebration Illumination Foundation for awhile, and I like it the best of any "powder" foundations I've tried, including her original.  It does seem strange they sent you a medium concealer, though.  I use the foundation in "deep" to give my face more color, and I think the medium concealer would work better for me!  Maybe the same concealer was used for all orders.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

There was a live chat on the TSV date and the IT team gave instructions for people to exchange the concealer to the lighter color directly through IT. Wouldn't hurt to read through the thread if you like everything else but just need the lighter concealer. 

I tried mine for the first time today. On me, the lip color is a pretty soft pink. I think it depends on your skin tone. 

Love the mascara. 

Honored Contributor

Although I didn't order this TSV, I have to say I absolutely love their brushes of which I have two.  I'm pretty sure the only other piece of the kit I bought (maybe their first TSV??) was the brow pencil which was also awesome for me.

I ended up tossing the concealer just like I've tossed every other concealer I've wasted my money on.

Respected Contributor

I tried all the products today (except brow, I cannot fathom thickening my already obnoxious brows).  I ordered tan (I do not consider myself a tan shade). It took a lot of product to obtain the coverage I get from a small amount of liquid foundation. I was hoping the powder would help with my under eye problems. Not really, neither did the BBUE. It was fine, not great. The mascara is basic and the lipstick turns my lips a weird pink. The brush is awesome. I may return 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry it has not worked out.... but so happy to read all of your posts. This is the first makeup kit I have regretted not trying because it was listed as everyone's favs.

Sold out before I could decide on a color.  I always talk myself out of the IT line and  kept kicking myself. Hopefully I am over IT.

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about the possible exchange for the concealer.  I was disapointed that the medium shade came with the light foundation.  Aside from that I'm very suprised how pleased I am with this kit.  I haven't been able to wear powder foundation for a long time due to dry skin  and this product looks very nice and natural.  Like the mascara, brush and lipstick is a nice soft pink.  The brow product is my current favorite and I'm nearly done with the one I have.  So glad I also picked another kit up for a gift!

Honored Contributor

I almost bought this for the brush and then I thought "this is just plain stupid, I'll pay full price for a brush the next time I'm near my Ulta."  My opinion from other TSV's:  the foundation is not illuminating to me at all, meaning throwing some sort of light.  Its flat and dull and dry on me.  The concealer is major coverage, I've learned to like it when I have serious redness.  I once did an experiment and kept the concealer on one area for 48 HOURS.  That's two full days and it didn't come off.  As for the gloss, I'm over gloss, now wear lipstick or a balm.  But I'm really glad I didn't order for the reason in this thread, the concealer is medium and I need light.  Major marketing error  to include  all mediums. 

Super Contributor

I was so excited to get this kit and am very disappointed! I always wear the RICH shade and it is yellow-orange compared to my other IT compacts. The bye bye undereye is a horrible orange-brown color. The mascara is dried out.

When I called customer service to change the color I was told everything is sold out. End of story, no other option offered other than return the kit! (I wanted the brush.)

I can change the color on my auto delivery but that won't help because the brush doesn't come with the auto delivery kit option.

Guess it is all going back. This is where I think it is unfair to not have original shipping cost returned. Thanks for allowing me to vent!