Contributor

IT Cosmetics - I've missed several show recently and looking for a particular product.

Which is the product she had on the model that covered up the girl's tattoo?

Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics - I've missed several show recently and looking for a particular product.

Regular Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics - I've missed several show recently and looking for a particular product.

I have seen her use the bye bye under eye concealer to cover the model's tattoo. I haven't seen her use any other product to cover it yet.

Super Contributor

bye bye under eye

Super Contributor

Bye Bye Under Eye will cover up most anything. I use to cover up a dark brown 1¼" birthmark on my neck and a slightly smaller one on left wrist. It doesn't rub off all day, but is easily removed with Philosophy's Purity. I could also use on another on upper arm, but don't bother with that one, as it's rarely visible.

Beats the devil out of CoverMark, Colortration and a number of others that I've used over the years. Much easier to use and doesn't look like you have makeup on at all.

Contributor

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try it tonight on mine and see. I got the small one with the December TSV that has the highlighter on the other end. Can't tell about powder illumination foundation that came with it. One day I think I love it and the next it looks too shiny. Is there another of her foundations like that one but non luminizing that you might suggest? I must say it DOES cover every red splotch and goes on like a dream. And that brush is to die for.

I want to get on auto delivery for the supersize bye bye but I also REALLY want one of the brushes that comes with the regular bye bye. *sigh* hooked!

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2014 beachgirl64 said:

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try it tonight on mine and see. I got the small one with the December TSV that has the highlighter on the other end. Can't tell about powder illumination foundation that came with it. One day I think I love it and the next it looks too shiny. Is there another of her foundations like that one but non luminizing that you might suggest? I must say it DOES cover every red splotch and goes on like a dream. And that brush is to die for.

I want to get on auto delivery for the supersize bye bye but I also REALLY want one of the brushes that comes with the regular bye bye. *sigh* hooked!

The one with the brush is just about four dollars more than without, whereas the brush on its on is something like $24, so it's a good deal and a good brush. I bought it instead of the supersize because most reviews mention how little you need if you're using it as just a concealer and not a foundation.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

This proves I still watch too much! The tattoo on the fore-arm was covered by Bye-Bye Under-eye supersize. During one demo, Jamie used the IT CC Cream to cover 3 large dots on the back of a hand - one red, one blue, can't remember the third color. She put a large amount of the CC on, didn't blend, just sort of covered them - which it completely did.

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2014 beachgirl64 said:

Hi beachgirl! I use the Celebration Foundation that Jamie first came out with. Love it! If I want some illumination I use her Hello Light™ Anti-Aging Crème Radiance Illuminator.

I was uncomfortable with the foundation included in the TSV. I prefer to choose whether or not or how much illumination I want.

Also, Jamie has another primer that I would highly recommend: No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer . Much much better than the one in the tsv kit.

I've been collecting her brushes. I totally agree that they are amazing. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Bye Bye Undereye. I LOVE that product!!! It really works and it doesn't crease!!! LOVE IT!!!