Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Niacinamide Serum

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@sann wrote:

It's a waste of time and money .... Dermatologists can take care of this with one visit with the spray they use ...give it a few weeks it's gone and over with...I know because I've had it done....

@sann 

What does that spray have in it, do you know?

Liquid nitrogen, this is the one that comes out very cold. 

Yes     ( liquid Nitrogen)

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sann wrote:

It's a waste of time and money .... Dermatologists can take care of this with one visit with the spray they use ...give it a few weeks it's gone and over with...I know because I've had it done....

I find the cold spray they use leaves a dark residue behind that never goes away. I am finished with their sprays. Use tried and true Hydroquinone for a few months, it works!!

Never has that happened to me... as I said it worked for me

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

It sounds like you & I use similar PC products.  I use her 20% Niacinimide and the new Dark Spot corrected.  Like you, mine aren't getting worse.  Maybe that is a good thing  rather than expect that they'll go away; not that I ever thought they would! Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee  - Not a bad price for the IT product if you want to try it.  The Ordinary has one for $6.50 with 10% niacinimide.  You can find it at Ulta and The Ordinary's website and maybe other places.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

It sounds like you & I use similar PC products.  I use her 20% Niacinimide and the new Dark Spot corrected.  Like you, mine aren't getting worse.  Maybe that is a good thing  rather than expect that they'll go away; not that I ever thought they would! Woman Tongue

@SurferWife - I used to use the 20% Niacinamide but switched to Inkey List 10% because I heard anything over 10% is too strong for your skin.  I never had any problems with the PC 20% Niacinamide.  The PC Dark Spot Corrector I've been using for years.  Like you, while I wish the dark spots would go away, think I need to be realistic and accept that not getting any worse is as good as its going to get.  LOL