Honored Contributor

IT Confidence In Your Glow Palette

[ Edited ]

I received an email from Ulta showing this new bronzer/blush/highlight from IT.  It comes in three different shades.  There is a separate brush that works with it.  Jaimee has a nice video showing how to use it.  The palette is reasonable $32 but the brush is crazy $48.  I hope QVC offers this with the brush included.  I would copy a picture of it, but for some reason I can't.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Confidence In Your Glow Palette

Your wish is QVC's command! :Woman LOL

A292744
When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Contributor

@Pecky QVC is offering It Confidence In Your Glow with brush included. I think the brush is listed for $48.00 at Ulta. It doesn't ship until the end of the month. One of the shades was on waitlist when I ordered. Price is $35.92 at QVC. It's a couple dollars less at Ulta but the brush isn't included.  A292744

Honored Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

Your wish is QVC's command! :Woman LOL

A292744

@Porcelain& @DaydreamerYou both are awesome!  Thank you.  The one I wanted was sold out but I ordered warm glow.  Much cheaper than purchasing at Ulta. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw this loved the brush as always with her line but did pass on this due to it brings back my thoughts on her ombre like bronzer and a blush which is similar and has shimmer on one end. I enjoy adding my own shimmer and bronzer... not this way.

I never reach for the 2 I've mentioned, so passing...but hard for me to do unless I breakdown and see very awesome reviews Smiley Happy I'm soo weak in this area of life! haha

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky