Contributor
Did I miss the supersize Cc Cream this year? I’m on an older auto ship that includes the supersize but it runs out soon. This new TSV doesn’t add up to the supersize fully but it is on auto ship for 5 years.

So if there isn’t going to be supersize offered in the future I feel I might need to grab this since the price is good and it runs 5 years!

Any thoughts or info? Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@JD13 wrote:
Did I miss the supersize Cc Cream this year? I’m on an older auto ship that includes the supersize but it runs out soon. This new TSV doesn’t add up to the supersize fully but it is on auto ship for 5 years.

So if there isn’t going to be supersize offered in the future I feel I might need to grab this since the price is good and it runs 5 years!

I think there was a SS CC but not sure,  I would order this and wait it out and cancel  

Respected Contributor

Re: IT CC Supersize

[ Edited ]

@JD13   Just curious -- what's the quality of the super size tube?  Wonder if it's more or less than the combined 2 tubes of the TSV.

ETA -- quality should have read quantity

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker 

The large is 2.53oz and the combined two small is 2.16oz.

I’m paying $62.50 for the one large and the two small I’m paying $54.29. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JD13 wrote:

@JD13   Yes, I remember the Supersize CC cream (w/ brush?) offered for an entire month at a special price...not too long ago.

Honored Contributor

I made the supreme mistake of ordering this stuff---and threw it out after a few weeks--went on like pancake make up and the stupid dispenser stopped working---only good thing was the brush---not a fan of anything IT.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if you can unscrew the cap to use ?, i had trouble also and sent back  a couple of years ago., why don't these companies know the container is as important as the product

Contributor

I must have missed it (or don't remember which is a distinct possibility!)

Contributor

@coffee drinker I haven't had any issues with quality it even at the end of the tube.  I think the tube keeps it pretty fresh. 

Contributor

@Valstybaby The TSV auto delivery I have is just about $58 with the supersize plus one of the lip balm things (which are ok but just as a conditoner to me) and the eyebrow pencil (which I use but I don't go through it fast so sometimes I sell one on ebay).

I just dug through my stuff and I have a backup supersize so I will probably just wait to see if anything new comes up.  They seem to have the CC Cream on fairly regular TSV rotation.

I guess I can always double my order size for the other autoship I have already too.