does it do all the things the face BM says it does

has it broken out your skin or any negative reaction

and do you like it

thanks

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 ~

I have used the JM's milk when she first came out with it... and I did like it. Then Jill Bauer was the host 1.5 years ago with an auto ship.  I did commit because I have purchased more from JB than anyone else. She was to me very straight forward for my needs.

I still have all three of her JM's originals: the first one, then the light oil, and the 3 {year} ago milk.

All sealed and understand the shelf life is 3+ years. I do not miss it either one. 

Jill stated 'this was a game changer for her skin.  Then I heard there was limited Argan oil, or non producing.

JM's milk, then from Argan oil is supposedly infused with 'this'Argan OIL, so I discontinued after 4 shipments if so non producing for 2 years.

No, I had no break outs, nor was there any extraordinary ~glow~ just a creamy hydration.

I did use all of her products from its offset about 6 -7 years+ ago until I had heard the limit of gathering this oil. She had stated that. 

Woman Happy I love quality skin care, and use a small amount of only one CC creme and always red lipstick. BUT! I need a non scented moisturizing product. 

I thought at that time when the OIL was readily available, I continued.    Now, I no longer use anything JM, but do rely on a product that I have to order, and am very satisfied.

ps: There is, however, another product of hers that is from the bark of some Moroccan (?) AREA tree.

There is another product called RESERVE. I have not use that, not knowing much of its content. Apparently, from what I have heard from JM is that 'this tree' produces only every 14 years and it grows in only one place.

I had some reservations-`` exactly where she receives any, if any? also,

JM said [THEY] are using the leaves from this tree as an ingredient.  ((??))

I have not seen JM presentation for over 8 months due to my schedule watching any TV- period.

Hope that your purchase is  ( if buying ) is everything you had hoped for. 

Have a great new exciting week end.            NAES Smiley Happy~~

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 , also knew you were speaking of the BODY MILK, but inclined to explain about the facial milk intending for the face.

I have personally not or will put body anything (lotion)on my skin- very sensitive.

I have the unscented BODY BUTTER ( jar) /ARGAN/ and had a bit of a sting with that.

Your skin may be totally different from mine and this other -  BODY MILK  -may cause no reaction.       

Thank you for reading.

Hoping that the two were not that off the subject question. 

Trusted Contributor

@NAES1 

Hi, thank you for your expeiences with JM products.  I always appreciate all the info I can get.... I do use the Reserve and like it.  I like the facial milk, but ran out.

I do have an unopened body milk and remembered a few posters say they use it for their face, and I think I heard Josie mention it could also be used for the face.

I have a few autoimmune diseases and do have sensitive skin, so I, too, have to be careful.  My skin is on the drier side so I need to moisturize. So I'm always trying something, cruelty free brands.  I tried a new brand, for me, Raw Sugar's body wash in Watermelon, I really like it. I'm going to buy tomorrow their body butter and wash in Pineapple, berry, vanilla.

I buy it at Target.

Back to Joise- I do like Divine Drip Sleeping nectar, and Divine Drip Balm more than her body butters.

If I like Raw Sugar's butter, that would save $$ over Josie's.

Thanks again!

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@NAES1 

Hi, thank you for your expeiences with JM products.  I always appreciate all the info I can get.... I do use the Reserve and like it.  I like the facial milk, but ran out.

I do have an unopened body milk and remembered a few posters say they use it for their face, and I think I heard Josie mention it could also be used for the face.

I have a few autoimmune diseases and do have sensitive skin, so I, too, have to be careful.  My skin is on the drier side so I need to moisturize. So I'm always trying something, cruelty free brands.  I tried a new brand, for me, Raw Sugar's body wash in Watermelon, I really like it. I'm going to buy tomorrow their body butter and wash in Pineapple, berry, vanilla.

I buy it at Target.

Back to Joise- I do like Divine Drip Sleeping nectar, and Divine Drip Balm more than her body butters.

If I like Raw Sugar's butter, that would save $$ over Josie's.

Thanks again!

Smiley Happy @skittles2 

Ah, you are so welcome, dear friend.

I am a clinical med teacher, so I definitely research all skin- food products.

Sensitive skin is beautiful, but for me, I am like you, very careful what is applied to my face.

Also, I never use a peel or mask.

~~ Anytime.

I have a lot of experience of chemistry.

A lot of fierce competition out there.

Skin products is a billion $ business. 

Respected Contributor

@skittles2  I have gone thru a whole bottle of JM body milk on my face...I decided to try it & love it...I have very dry skin & use pretty much Josie everything..

I have never had any issue from using it, only nice results...I also use it on my inner arms so one bottle lasts quit a while..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw a presentation of the body milk this morning.  I hadn't heard of it and searched for reviews.  The reviews are all over the place.  Half the users said it did what was stated, the other half said it did nothing.  Of course, the majority of the users don't write a review.  I decided no new until the old is used.

Respected Contributor

I use the body milk daily. I only use it on my bust area, (sorry if thats TMI). The skin there is soft and supple and looks very good. I am pleased with the results. No bad reaction to it. It’s a little pricey but the girls are worth it LOL.

Honored Contributor

I tried the body milk and returned it, I wish I would have returned the tanning oil and sugar scrub too. JM products are just too greasy for me, the tanning oil is ok, but I would never order it again, the sugar scrub, again too greasy and oily. I guess if you have super dry skin it's the product line for you, but I have normal skin even at my age.

Trusted Contributor

Well funny enough this post came up.  I just got the Milk for the first time, used it on my face and yes broke out.