Esteemed Contributor

Some Sephoras also carry IT Cosmetics so you can test out the colors. I do agree that Ulta has a much more extensive collection of IT Cosmetics though.

Trusted Contributor

@luvdoodles Sephora and Ulta also sell the travel size in Light and Medium, if you decide that light is better for you.  It costs 15 dollars.  You can also get samples at Sephora if you have that near you and they carry the IT line.  I got some samples at Sephora and they lasted me quite a while, as a little goes a long way.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

I can use either light or medium but the best is mix the two. It is just right the medium is a tad dark. I like it. I love the skin care part.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodlesTwo years ago I was in ULTA and the sales associate was trying different CC cream brands on me (I am pink undertone).  The IT product did not work at all.  Her shades run on the darker side and are thicker.  Give Bobbi Brown a try.  She uses yellow but not to the point where it is noticed (more like a neutral).  I personally prefer Laura Mercier because she does offer pink undertones.  I wear her tinted moisturizer oil free in Blush.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
New Contributor

its definitely not yellow based.... the shades do run light so I would only purchase fair if you are super fair. Like Nicole Kidman.